• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gay is gay in any language!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Europeans that helped invent techno would cry and kill themselves if they heard this music.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Oh that's it, I'm coming down to your freakin house and kicking your ass. I can't get this DAMN SONG out of my head.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Lonewolf02 said:
Anyone from West Virginia knows that we don't really like John Denver ......

johndenver.gif
Not to worry ... John Denver lost his head over the whole thing ....
coast.jpg

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Lonewolf02 said:
you def. wouldn't see any guy on guy hand holding
Just a lot of brother-sister love.....or is that father-daughter? mother-son? I hear cousins are a sure thing.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
The big kid was on the news!
I hear that song everywhere I go--its stuck pretty bad. I go through phases where all I can see is fatty rocking out...

KBayDog

haze748 said:
chair farce faggots

Isn't that a bit extreme? Especially coming from someone who is not in any service, and is "...gonna see where the Navy is at in its need for pilots, or lack there of, then figure out when I should join up."?

El Cid

You're daisy if you do.
Yeah, no $hit! You have a lot of patriotic rhetoric but, then you say something like that. What is your real opinion or lack there of?

dufault.2

Holy suspender abuse batman.

Lonewolf02 said:
Anyone from West Virginia knows...we really like John Denver, we're just...fortunate enough to be associated with the fairy cause he sang a song about our state. And even though the WV is...the most happening place to be, you def. would...see...guy on guy hand holding thanks to the fact that about every other person here drives a truck...

Loud and proud brotha! Don't let em hate on your state. The only thing I don't understand is what's the correlation between guys holding hands and driving trucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.