• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gay is gay in any language!

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Cid

You're daisy if you do.
Does anyone know what the hell this song is about or the group? I thought it was some weird foreign joke but now it seems to be something far more disturbing...

Kycntryboy

pilot
El Cid said:
Does anyone know what the hell this song is about or the group? I thought it was some weird foreign joke but now it seems to be something far more disturbing...
a trend...(can't be as bad as the popped collar)

HueyCobra8151

pilot
flashypants said:
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/lyle_24/myhero.html

Not quite as queer, sort of funny,maybe cause he's fat, but what is up with that song?!?

ARGH!!! I hate that stupid POS song!

Every stupid club in stupid Europe plays that stupid song every 5 farking minutes!

Then everyone rushes on to the dance floor and starts jumping up and down in a non-rhythmic fashion.

These are the same idiots who absolutely love the remix of John Denver's "West Virginia," and form a big circle and start jumping up and down and kicking every time it comes on. If they knew what it was like in West Virginia they would boo the DJ...like I do!

Blah.

Clux4

Banned
HueyCobra8151 said:
ARGH!!! I hate that stupid POS song!

Every stupid club in stupid Europe plays that stupid song every 5 farking minutes!

Then everyone rushes on to the dance floor and starts jumping up and down in a non-rhythmic fashion.

These are the same idiots who absolutely love the remix of John Denver's "West Virginia," and form a big circle and start jumping up and down and kicking every time it comes on. If they knew what it was like in West Virginia they would boo the DJ...like I do!

Blah.

Europe has always had a weird taste for songs. Don't you think it looks more gay when the guys hold hands and dance? But you have to love the good looking 16 yr olds.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Hey, I'd love to see y'all match the stomach muscles of the guy in the purple shirt. Too bad he's a teenager. And, y'know, likes dudes.

Clux4

Banned
Dunedan said:
Two words....therapy

You need to see them play that song in Europe and you will be amazed at what the dance floor turns into. Europeans are a lil weird.

sirenia

Sub Nuke's Wife
Clux4 said:
You need to see them play that song in Europe and you will be amazed at what the dance floor turns into. Europeans are a lil weird.

This is played everywhere in Europe. Especially in Germany and Italy. The band is Romanian and is called O-Zone. And that video isn't the music video for this song. Europeans show the music video everywhere too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.