• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

G-LOC Question

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Try doing it 5 days after SERE...

Oh yeah, the "DIVE NAVY" sticker they have you look at? I could only see the I... and just barely so. I got G-measels that day, had some the other day from some BFM too.

The back of my legs looked like someone had taken a baseball bat to them after the centrifuge. :eek: At least I'm not a pvssy, right Flash? :D

Brett

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The back of my legs looked like someone had taken a baseball bat to them after the centrifuge. :eek: At least I'm not a pvssy, right Flash? :D

Brett

Well, that is not what our mutual 'friend' said about you......;)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't scare me a visual like that, its worse than any SERE torture I experienced......:(

Back on point, I thought for sure that the skinny, quasi-hot chick was gonna lose it - surprise, surprise.

Brett

GMan1976

Banned
Random thought.... I think a funny TV show would be to take the hottest women in the world (Miss Universe... Vic's Secret models... etc) and put them in a 'fuge just to see the weird faces they make... I dunno, it's these kind of thoughts that keep me awake at night...

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Random thought.... I think a funny TV show would be to take the hottest women in the world (Miss Universe... Vic's Secret models... etc) and put them in a 'fuge just to see the weird faces they make... I dunno, it's these kind of thoughts that keep me awake at night...
I dunno man, seems like waste of talented scenery to me. :D ;)

pdx

HSM Pilot
I'm confused, they were wearing AF training command patches, but some of them don't look like AF officers. Especially the fat guy and the "quasi hot chick." She has braces.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm confused, they were wearing AF training command patches, but some of them don't look like AF officers. Especially the fat guy and the "quasi hot chick." She has braces.

That's why I said some of them look so young, like they're Cadets or Civil Air Patrol or something.

TurnandBurn55

Drinking, flying, or looking busy!!
None
Oh yeah, the "DIVE NAVY" sticker they have you look at? I could only see the I... and just barely so. I got G-measels that day, had some the other day from some BFM too.

See, I've done the old "look behind you at 7+ Gs" in the jet, and while it was painful, it was nowhere near the blackout pain I suffered in CFET. There's something goofy about that centrifuge...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
See, I've done the old "look behind you at 7+ Gs" in the jet, and while it was painful, it was nowhere near the blackout pain I suffered in CFET. There's something goofy about that centrifuge...

Yep, the CFET was much much much more painful than the jet. I came out of there thinking "I did 7.3 in the T-45... and it wasn't nearly as painful"

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

USAFA/AFROTC summer training after their Freshman year?

xnvyflyer

xnvyflyer
pilot
I think I did something like that when my wife woke me up once. She is very careful when she does that now. Priceless. Thanks for sharing.