Making Recruiting Great Again
Please ensure you read the message in its entirety.
1. Have an officer mentor. They can help you and come in the clutch if needed.
2. STA-21 continues to be a primary nuke program. If you are applying for the other options, be aware of how competitive it is.
3. Keep track of the deadlines. Time passes by quick.
4. Explain and defend why you want to be an officer AND designator of choice (Pilot, SWO, etc.).
5. Have other sets of eyes go through your application. Best of luck!