• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

cinnamon

I can only imagine how everyone will be come the 28th! It could take weeks to find out our recommendations ? I’ll be happy with a confirmation I’m going to be considered so let’s hope that list comes out tomorrow or the next day ?

1812TC

I just heard my recruiter that my kit and all other SNA kits from my district have experienced a single point failure, due to the processor's error. It seems like I will have to wait for the next board now. Good luck everyone!
if that is true, they can request the board accept late submissions. They did this for 3 others including mine last board, and it was approved. But then mine was kicked back for an expired form -.-

Willyz

if that is true, they can request the board accept late submissions. They did this for 3 others including mine last board, and it was approved. But then mine was kicked back for an expired form -.-
Thanks for the info man! My old DIVO went to the Academy with the CO of that district together. He shot an email for me, with the time being this tight, we will see.