• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

swmonroe88

pilot
Hey folks, FY20 dates just were released within the past few days so I figured it made sense to make a thread and spreadsheet for this board. Drop your information in the thread and I'll get it added to the spreadsheet. Good luck! Fly Navy!

Board Date: 20191028
Package Due Date: 20190927

Personal Info:

Applying: SNA
OAR: 71
AQR: 9
PFAR: 9
FOFAR: 9
GPA: 3.25
Sex: M
Major: Aerospace Engineering
Prior Service: Y

Additional info: Prior service USMC enlisted (E-5) aircrew with ~800 hours and multiple instructor qualifications, FAA SEL Private pilot with ~100 hours, currently employed as engineer in the defense industry, LORs from current manager and former commanding officer (USMC O-5), MEPS completed and currently assembling package.

baruvini

Hey everyone,

I was planning to go up for the August board, but unfortunately, MEPS has been taking a little longer than I expected so looks like I’ll be going up for the October board instead. I've taken the ASTB only once, so I plan on retaking it.

Applying: SNA
OAR: 45
AQR: 5
PFAR: 6
FOFAR: 5
GPA: 3.44
Sex: M
Major: Aeronautics

swmonroe88

pilot
Hey everyone,

I was planning to go up for the August board, but unfortunately, MEPS has been taking a little longer than I expected so looks like I’ll be going up for the October board instead. I've taken the ASTB only once, so I plan on retaking it.

Added your info.

Dolphin

SNA
6/7/7
3.33 Gpa Accounting
Male
Prior-No

Look forward to potentially spending the holidays up in Newport with you guys/gals.

swmonroe88

pilot
Added all your guys' info, but I won't be getting to Newport until at least the new year... currently finishing my last semester of school.

eagles63ol

I would assume no one would if the board is in October no? Does anyone know what the current time frame is from board to OCS?

MockingbirdT

Hello, I'll be on this board as well.

SNA
Age 30
47 6/8/7
2.98 International Affairs
Male
No Prior Service
Private Pilot
Instrument Rating 160 hrs TT
Civil Air Patrol.

I've requested access to the spread sheet.