• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

Swimmer91

While I'm waiting, I guess I can drop my scores in here...

Applying: SNA
OAR: 52
AQR: 6
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 7
GPA: 4.0
Sex: M
Major: Political Science
Prior Service: N

I'm all nervous now, since I also applied for the SWO board and haven't heard anything from my recruiter. I guess I can take consolation in the fact that I have better scores than many who were selected, so I can just hope that my recruiter just didn't receive the results today.
Chill with that undergrad GPA man haha. Making me feel bad.

Cryofern

At least we have Midway to occupy our minds this weekend right guys?

views rotten tomatoes score

Nevermind..
If we're going for nice things to do while waiting, I'd like to recommend a series of Clancy/Griffin-style novels by Rick Campbell, for those who like that sort of thing:
  1. The Trident Deception
  2. Empire Rising
  3. Ice Station Nautilus
  4. Blackmail
  5. Treason
The author is a retired submarine officer; [1] and [3] are mostly about submarines, but the other three also involve other parts of the Navy (surface, SEALs, aviation) - not much of the other branches, though.
(I saw [2] on a bookshelf in my recruiter's office and it seemed interesting, so I hunted the others down at the library.)

As for the other trend that suddenly seems to be happening with the new members posting their info:
SNFO/77/9/8/9/3.08/engineering/27
I believe I see in the spreadsheet one of the guys who worked with the same recruiter as me, so... hi.

jeffersjack

If we're going for nice things to do while waiting,

Some good books I've read while waiting to leave for OCS (non-war books, sorry):
  • Carrying the Fire by Michael Collins
  • Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
  • Dreams from My Father by Barack Obama
  • A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
  • Anna Karenina by Tolstoy