• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

jalen22

Not sure if any of you guys follow ZB30 but lmao wtf?
Probably one of those grunts that ACTUALLY believe they're the only ones that matter. Sure being a grunt was awesome and all and joking about pogs is cool and all but you have to be mentally deficient to actually believe that wars can be fought and won without the cooperation of every aspect of the military

ndraper728

i’m not joking. He told me that emails are starting to come through as they finalize stuff. He got shipping dates for his applicants, which he said they only give to people who have been accepted.
He said full results SHOULD be out by the end of the day. Take this as you will, but I have no reason to believe my recruiter would give me a fake date just to make me feel good.
Anyone else receive an OCS date yet??? Also congrats that’s fucking awesome!

1812TC

Oh, I didn’t know that cleaning buildings is the only way to fight in a war
typically the Grunts clear buildings not clean them, although they do live by field day and leaving stuff better than they found it in Garrison! (or so they preach but don't truly practice)
Grunts and Tanks hate each other through and through, just shy of stepping outside the wire is the only time they come together. ITX's, Garrison and especially out in town, you can expect idiotic festivities to take place. But any truly proficient Infantryman and any truly proficient Tank Commander will tell you, they need each other, just as much as they need Arty and Air.