• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY14 STA-21 Applicants

Doc B-dorf

No FY15 Program for me! Almost done w/school!
Ermahgerd,

I'm absent for a little while and all of sudden this page explodes after months of dead silence?!

To be honest, it is kind of a relief not having to wait for the board results since I know there is no selections for my program this year. I am painfully awaiting when the application season opens back up to start again!

Good luck, and I will be watching the same NAVADMIN/ALNAV as usual just to see if a couple of my friends made the SWO program.

gmkhan

Hello brothers and sisters I'm EM2(SW/AW) Khanbalinov applying for my second time for SWO and Core. Some of my package items are an EOOW letter 4 NAMS and 2 Sailor of the Year awards. Last year was a no go so hopefully this year is it, rooting for all of you.

Hello brothers and sisters I'm EM2(SW/AW) Khanbalinov applying for my second time for SWO and Core. Some of my package items are an EOOW letter 4 NAMS and 2 Sailor of the Year awards. Last year was a no go so hopefully this year is it, rooting for all of you.

Man all those accolades and still no pick up. Competition is thick. You know on subs only officers stand EOOW.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I remember all the rumors that were going around about this time last year. It was pretty funny how many people that stalk this thread came out of the shadows to hear what the juicy information was. Lets hope we all get some good news this week!

weq820

FY16 STA-21 Applicant, Pilot
Happy Monday, everybody. The refresh button had a nice break for the weekend but it's time to get back to checking every couple seconds....

Longest. October. Ever.

Calraven

STA21 FY14 Core Applicant
Happy Monday, everybody. The refresh button had a nice break for the weekend but it's time to get back to checking every couple seconds....

Longest. October. Ever.

Actually, this month is flying by for me. Even if the results have not been released yet, November is on the way.