• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 STA-21 Applicants

adaptive

I think they should do it like bingo, and release one name every hour or so, until all the spots are taken... that would surely alleviate our anxiety right??? (not that we even know how many spots there are:confused:)

Popo Jijo

Primary Complete
Its sorta like that, considering the spots are controlled by salary (budget) caps. Can we go on strike till we get paid more for doing less too?
Well we would have to be selected before we can go on strike, and that would be counter productive towards what we are trying to achieve. Getting selected.

Scotty Shumaker

FY-12 STA-21 IW Applicant
So did anybody submit color copies in their packages?

All B&W for me. Does it really matter?

I'd imagine in all honesty, that once your package gets there it needs to get distributed to all board members. Which is probably done via a standard Black and White Copy machine. So my guess is(and it's only a guess) that the only person who sees the color copy would be the person who initially receives it and makes the additional copies.