• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY12 STA-21 Applicants

DiverDan

US Navy Diver
Leavenworth
Leavenworth is incredible! You just missed Oktoberfest. Its a nice little bavarian town and nearby you can experience white water rafting and rock climbing... all sorts of cool things to do. Hopefully you will get some time off to tour a bit.
I'm supposed to get weekends off and some days are shorter than others. I'm also going with two other guys I work with so we plan on touring quite a bit.

captwild06

"NAVY ATTENDANCE AT THE 10-12 JANUARY 2012 ANNUAL SURFACE NAVY..." from CNO WASHINGTON DC came in at about 0350Z'ish. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the PLA.

I'm supposed to get weekends off and some days are shorter than others. I'm also going with two other guys I work with so we plan on touring quite a bit.
Well if you need ideas, let me know. I am from that general area, and have family scattered around there. There's an infinite amount of things to do if you know where to look. Are you into fishing at all? You're literally not a days drive from some of the best salmon spots, the right time of year too.... My dad caught two up that way today.

DiverDan

US Navy Diver
Well if you need ideas, let me know. I am from that general area, and have family scattered around there. There's an infinite amount of things to do if you know where to look. Are you into fishing at all? You're literally not a days drive from some of the best salmon spots, the right time of year too.... My dad caught two up that way today.
What's the temp like this time of year? I'm coming from Hawaii so I'll have to get used to cooler weather again but honestly I miss/love the cold.

johnnyfive

FY12 STA-21 Selectee (NFO), WINGED AVIATOR
I've got to take my final today. So for 3 hours I'll be wondering whether the results came out while I'm taking a test! :)

AG_2_1800_hopeful

FY-12 Oceanography Selectee
I just want to say that I LOVE THIS FORUM and almost everyone in it! I feel like we're this weird little family waiting for Christmas morning... except we don't know which morning we'll be allowed to open our present, but thrive in the anxiety of the game!!!

adaptive

Anyone ever hear of someone getting selected as alternate one year, and then not getting selected the next year? (obviously some dont re-submit or get NJP or whatever, but I mean with relatively similar packages)

Mpower1999

killer boots man!
Anyone ever hear of someone getting selected as alternate one year, and then not getting selected the next year? (obviously some dont re-submit or get NJP or whatever, but I mean with relatively similar packages)
Yeah last year there were even a few on this forum. If you go back to last years thread you will see. Because two years ago the numbers were a lot higher they were ALT. Then last year with 115 selectees they didn't even make ALT that year.

adaptive

Yeah last year there were even a few on this forum. If you go back to last years thread you will see. Because two years ago the numbers were a lot higher they were ALT. Then last year with 115 selectees they didn't even make ALT that year.
not what I wanted to hear!

PRICE311USN

(NAC/AW)
well navadmin 314 and 315 just hit the streets, active and reserve officer promotions, both signed by N1, we will see what the rest of the day brings ladies....

JHawkNROTC

FY12 & 13 Supply Corps Applicant
well navadmin 314 and 315 just hit the streets, active and reserve officer promotions, both signed by N1, we will see what the rest of the day brings ladies....

This may be a dumb question, but N1 is CNO, correct?