• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Steelerfan23

By the way, Stumbleupon has ruined my life, when I am not hitting F5 I am stumbling aimlessly around the internet, hoping to stumble on the STA-21 results that might be out there somewhere...

leadblimp

bubble wrap is awesome. manic mode is the way to go. the only thing that would make it better is to combine the sounds and have like stomp mode.

Nurse2B

Nurse Corp applicant FY10
Completely UNSAT. Anyone else have the detailers breathing down their neck? Whoever said awhile back, "everybody be patient, the results will come out" is living on easy-street. Nothing like extending in Afghan for a new total of 15 months all while hanging by a nail for the past 3 months. Just lucky the detailers have a bit of sympathy considering I'm now in the 2 month window to PRD/EAOS. Might as well start looking at some real estate in Khowst, Kabul, HOA and the prestegious Al Asad Heights area because it looks like will be there again and want to spice up the pad! Disappointed in the process. Hate to spread the anomosity, but there is no STA-21 this year and BTW, Christmas is cancelled! GOOD GRIEF!

I'm not even close to being in your situation, but this totally sums up all of my frustrations . . . Thank you!

JonAvery

Gotta Get Mine In

I have not posted at all this year but figured i should before the results come out...... i have been checking since the 15th of October every couple of hours...... this is a stressful time to say the least. Good luck to all who applied..... i am hoping to see my name next to an NFO spot..... I spoke to Ed at STA-21 and he said it should be by friday...... we probably have all talked to someone at STA-21 atleast once waiting on these results. Well i feel better now! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

EN1(SW) Avery
NNSY NORFOLK VA

:D

3rdtimer

By the way, Stumbleupon has ruined my life, when I am not hitting F5 I am stumbling aimlessly around the internet, hoping to stumble on the STA-21 results that might be out there somewhere...

I thought I was the only one.... I get in these day dreams that I am a hacker and I'll be able to find them and save the day for all of us hopefulls.

I gotta bad feeling about this one.... I hate to say it, but I think I'm gonna be hopeful again next year.

want2bdoc

Im there too. Although im not as close to my PRD as you. I had just moved into 'needs of the navy' world. I caved and finally selected order as a firm alternative. that way I at least have a semi-firm idea of where i am going. even if it is back to sea (I took orders to the Iwo Jima). its all so much fun.

My PRD is coming up...Oh wait, its already here! No orders, no results!

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
Dammit Ryan you got me all excited and I'm checking in on here for the results... I decided to write that on here anyway...