• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Bill3753

I had to LOR's in my package. One was from my CO at my last Command and the other was from my XO at my last Command whom I directly worked for. Both have since transfered and both gave me outstanding write ups. I think it will play a big role in my package as a whole. I believe the Fleet Power point even says the board looks highly on LOR's from previous CO's and XO's.

Lotin

I was able to get 5 letters of reference from a Captain, LCDR, two LT's and my College Algebra/Trig Professor. I also put in LOA's and other quals I had. It totaled about 26 pages for my enclosure 7 (special qual documents).Was that overkill?

Wow 26 pages! I summed up my thoughts on this already here.

(Don't freak out if your special qual docs were encl 6 or 8 or something different, just depends on what other things you submitted)

Cleonard19

Contributor
Can anyone access their STA-21 application data? I cannot get to the login page.

None of my three browsers on any of my three computers can open netfocus. I wouldn't read too much into a government website not functioning properly though....

EDIT: NVM, my poor word choice has lit some flames. My bad. (Also, you'll notice I'm not trying to join the aviation community... FWIW)