• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
rbsbll09 said:
it's probably been said before, but is there anyone on here that found out they made it before their command knew?

Yup, I got home around lunchtime on Oct 31st 2005 and checked BUPERS, to find my status updated to "selected." I drove back to the ship (in such a hurry that I blew past the gate guard on Gate 22 NOB, whoops) to see if the command had heard, too. Turns out I was the first to find out. My CO's only comment was "I hope you do better in flight school than I did." :D

loweryab

Navadmin 300/09...

... is not our results.
My heart just skipped a beat when my M3 search results pulled up another NAVADMIN. Alas, it is the Diversity Events Calendar. Pulse rate slowing...

loweryab

And 301/09 is not it either...

Maybe today will be a day for many NAVADMINs... including ours!! Despite telling myself not to get excited I just can't help it.

Steelerfan23

I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for the constant update, any word is better than nothing at all in my opinion

Killer Causey

Well, im going home, id love to stick around on the ship waiting for the results... but its been a long deployment... Ill keep checking this board for updates thanks all, and GOOD LUCK!

Turbeau

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWOWEOWOEUHEFVEWLRVUIBEWEQIFVYIBDACFEWIFGVIBWEFUIBVEUIFVULKEQFVB

I can't wait much longer! I am supposed to xfer in less than 40 days still dont have orders in hand from BUPERS, and am waiting on this! Man I can deal with stress like the best of um.:eek:

Good luck guys/gals SOON we shall all know.

CoKoBean

I sympathize with all of you who are in the midst of orders, or moving! That was us last year....

Sta-21 is such an incredible program, but everything is so up in the air until the very second the results come out, and you still have to keep your "Plan B" in full force. Ugh. We decided to stay back after my husband's command Homeport Shifted instead of moving with everyone else. (In the hopes of picking up STA-21 FY09 and keeping our house to go to college locally.) That decision, while ultimately wise and hopeful, didn't really work out and we missed the chance to sell our house before the housing crisis. So now we are renting it out, having relocated.

So this year our wait isn't nearly as "crisis-like", b/c we will stay in VA either way. BUt I really feel for those of you in transition and I hope the results come out ASAP for you all!

I am an IT2 waiting on results for STA-21 as anxious as all of you. I may not be an airwarrior but every search for results lead me here. Since I run message traffic at my command, I can keep you guys up to date on whether/when they have come out or not. Everyday this month has been a constant compulsive "Must check NPC" for any message. The gentleman at the STA-21 desk said to check after the 20th, yet that didnt stop me from checking everyday up until then. This wait must come to an end, being in limbo is not good for my cardiac health (even though I am only 20). Stay strong shipmates, results will be coming soon, hopefully this week.

~IT2(AW) Quiniola
HSC-85, NAS North Island

zeroentropy

I am an IT2 waiting on results for STA-21 as anxious as all of you. I may not be an airwarrior but every search for results lead me here. Since I run message traffic at my command, I can keep you guys up to date on whether/when they have come out or not. Everyday this month has been a constant compulsive "Must check NPC" for any message. The gentleman at the STA-21 desk said to check after the 20th, yet that didnt stop me from checking everyday up until then. This wait must come to an end, being in limbo is not good for my cardiac health (even though I am only 20). Stay strong shipmates, results will be coming soon, hopefully this week.

~IT2(AW) Quiniola
HSC-85, NAS North Island

Sweet, I always feel a little better knowing someone has their eyes on message traffic. Thanks!

Datkanwel

FY10 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
Man, yesterday alone saw almost 300 posts. It's like we were all expecting something. Today feels like everyone is as frusterated and depressed as I am. I almost want to tell people that I didn't make it just so they'll stop asking. Then, if I do, we'll all be surprised. :confused:

zeroentropy

Man, yesterday alone saw almost 300 posts. It's like we were all expecting something. Today feels like everyone is as frusterated and depressed as I am. I almost want to tell people that I didn't make it just so they'll stop asking. Then, if I do, we'll all be surprised. :confused:

Well yesterday we WERE expecting something. We were expecting the results, since a hoard of people said the inside info they had told them the results would be out the 20th.