• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

AM2

well, better luck tomorrow. And the next day.......and the next day.....and well...you get it. this could take a while. We obviously know as much as the folks "down there." At least it seems that way.

halfasiandude

itstimetost128501890719375000.jpg

We are all waiting. We all really want to know. We all wish each other luck. About 90 percent of the anxiety we all feel comes from people pushing the post count up 200 times a day. I come back to my computer after work and feel let down everytime i see this page grow and all that's been accomplished is dave knows what to name his cat and steve likes the worst football team out there.

I even started an account to tell you all to make everyones life better and calm down.

Things you should do!
-Helpful info about how to submit another package.
-List things you can do once you are accepted(ie- helpful info on moving to the university, what to expect working with NROTC, how to move from a CORE option into another.)
-Find the guy who keeps telling us the wrong day and hit him with something heavy.

Thing you shouldn't do!
-Talk about sports(this can be done with your shop, it will boost morale)
-Tell me your hobbies. If I cared that much I would look up your bio on your profile. I don't though... so stop.
-Reply to a post about a misunderstanding on a topic mentioned in a response to a joke about a post on people misunderstanding you.

Thank you for your time. And Good Luck. Really.

AM2

I've been here since 05. I sure have had my share of Key West. I loved every minute of it!!! There certainly are a few pics to prove it. Most of them i don't remember posing for. HA HA

OscarMyers

None
I've been here since 05. I sure have had my share of Key West. I loved every minute of it!!! There certainly are a few pics to prove it. Most of them i don't remember posing for. HA HA

yeah i had plenty of those good times. a cheap preflight at the green parrot. along with a nice stumble home to truman annex.

Cleonard19

Contributor
patience guys and gals, its coming.....

The art of the vague, obviously eventually true statement. :p

My solution: I set my homepage to the link for this thread but with the "page=" at "page=55". I figure that when results come out, this thread will explode like it did last year, and when it does, page 55 will come to existence, and my home screen won't be a 404 error page.

jsimons33

The art of the vague, obviously eventually true statement. :p

My solution: I set my homepage to the link for this thread but with the "page=" at "page=55". I figure that when results come out, this thread will explode like it did last year, and when it does, page 55 will come to existence, and my home screen won't be a 404 error page.

My guess is you will still continue to press the F5 key in hopes that you may catch the results that much sooner. Hahaha

jsimons33

BAD NEWS.....so I just called my career counselor's office and I guess one of the admirals that was supposed to sign the results let it sit on his/her desk for like 3 weeks and consequently the results will be much later than expected. They are hoping for before Halloween (which most likely means the 30th which is a Friday). Anyways, I think you can all lay off your F5 key for a little while (although I bet some of you will continue regardless), but this information was just obtained like an hour ago. Sorry. :(

loweryab

BAD NEWS.....so I just called my career counselor's office and I guess one of the admirals that was supposed to sign the results let it sit on his/her desk for like 3 weeks and consequently the results will be much later than expected. They are hoping for before Halloween (which most likely means the 30th which is a Friday). Anyways, I think you can all lay off your F5 key for a little while (although I bet some of you will continue regardless), but this information was just obtained like an hour ago. Sorry. :(

Grr... I propose we track this Admiral down... muah ha ha

Cleonard19

Contributor
If there's anything I've learned over the past two years is that as all knowing as the CCC wants to pretend to be, there is a lot of sea-lawyering going on when they don't know a 4.0 answer off the top of their head, and as such, I never put much stock in what my CCC's have had to say when it comes to officer programs.

That said, I'm not saying you're right, or wrong, I'm just saying I'm not putting some stock in it. The only people that REALLY know whats going on is Millington and P-cola. 99.999999999999% of everything everyone else is saying is the bastard child of a conjecture-BS-guessing-worst game of telephone in history orgy from the parties involved.

Notice how everyone has a source and EVERYONE'S source is %1000 Credible, but nobodies source has a name. And nobody has a name for "THAT GUY" that screwed up. And I'm not trying to bash here, but if in this case, "CCC" was in good enough with a source that said an Admiral fvcked up, the source would have known the name, and in all likelihood mentioned it without thinking about it to the "CCC" they are in good with. And if the CCC didn't want to put a name on the admiral, in all likelihood would have at least given a general hint along the lines of "An admiral in (insert city or command) had it on his desk for 3 weeks, and its now just getting passed along." There's no credibility in this story. There's no credibility in most sources that are in the know on STA-21 results.

Jsimon, I wasn't trying to bash on you, and i'm not questioning your relationship with your CCC, it was just a perfect example and easy to use to explain.