• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

OscarMyers

None
just go in the flying club usually any week day from 12-1300 and talk to Joe, hes the manager of the club and im pretty sure he flew with the wright brothers.

rbsbll09

STA-21 NFO Applicant
its getting hard to hope for results to come out with 20 days of disappointment.

i know... anyone else have the sinking feeling that you wont be on the list? its wierd, i think i made it and i have thought that since october 1, but the longer they take the more i begin to let doubt slip in. nothing has changed since october 1, but the more i wait for the results the more i feel worried about what the results will be.

AM2

I know i'm hating the waiting game but i have orders to another command and i was supposed to check out today. I'm now shortening my transfer leave to wait around for this......hmmm if only i had read the selectees and alternates portion of the outdated instruction earlier to find out i could have extended to wait for the results. I asked, but of course without this info i didn't have a good enough reason to extend for 1 month. Well, now that's off my chest. thanks all for listening. lol

smith1787

Future SNFO
i know... anyone else have the sinking feeling that you wont be on the list? its wierd, i think i made it and i have thought that since october 1, but the longer they take the more i begin to let doubt slip in. nothing has changed since october 1, but the more i wait for the results the more i feel worried about what the results will be.

yeah according to everyone im a shoe in but since October 1st, i just have that maybe no feeling. I just want the results to come out so i can be on the list or work on my next package.

AM2

i simply need a yes or no at this point also! Either pack for across town or pack for willow grove, pa. (6 hours away)

oh sure it's simple pack either way.....but there seems to be a lot more to it, as there always is!!

smith1787

Future SNFO
yep either im staying here in virginia beach and switching to seaopdet or heading up Rhode Island. just want to know officially.

zeroentropy

Common psychological syndrome, its your mind's defensive mechanism. Its the way your mind has of coping with the additional wait. Your brain balances out the stress from the impatience by lowering your expectations.

smith1787

Future SNFO
well dang in that case i should have taken a psychology class to deal with it instead of jumping right into my degree plans.