• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

Brydown1

FY-07 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
hey just to recap what is the deadline to send off the acceptance letters and physical. and where do i get the instructions for that.

I think you should call and speak to Ed. If I remember correctly I didn't find out for sure until I received my package of information regarding the STA-21 conditional selection information. This was 3 years ago, so things might have changed, but who knows...

CECboundFC

CEC core primary this year !! I was an alternate last year.

My advice to alternates is apply and get acceptance letters to the colleges you want. This way if you get bumped to primary your ready but also you can included your acceptance letters in your next years STA-21 package.

MR1(SW)-->ENS

FY-10 STA-21 Core Selectee
So how do you know you're in the May NSI already? Isn't there one in Feb, too?

Go to the STA-21 page, go to your application status, it will tell u if u were selected and for what option and all the way at the bottom it will tell you what your start and end date are. mine is may to july

ELT(SS)

I really hope people are still checking this thread. The email address my husband has for SDSU is no good. He left a message for Susan Neiman as someone told me about earlier on the thread. Is there another contact he can go through?

Also, does anyone know the FASTEST colleges? As far as sending acceptance letters and stuff?? We are of course hoping for SDSU, but we are willing to go wherever we have to go. So we wanted to choose other options that will respond quickly cause we would rather have to move somewhere else than have to give up his spot because the college of choice didn't work out. Any help would be great! Thanks~ :)
I was able to get an acceptance letter and degree plan from Oregon State within one week. That was by far the fastest. San Diego State is good too, they waited until the last minute, but they know the deadline and got it in time, and that is where I am now. U of Washington was pretty quick too, I think about two weeks there. But the fastest of all is SUNY Maritime, they guarantee admission to STA-21 and get you the documents in a hurry.

S8G2F18

Go to the STA-21 page, go to your application status, it will tell u if u were selected and for what option and all the way at the bottom it will tell you what your start and end date are. mine is may to july

Every time I try to do that it says it requires a client certificate... whatever that is.

EmilyRose

I was able to get an acceptance letter and degree plan from Oregon State within one week. That was by far the fastest. San Diego State is good too, they waited until the last minute, but they know the deadline and got it in time, and that is where I am now. U of Washington was pretty quick too, I think about two weeks there. But the fastest of all is SUNY Maritime, they guarantee admission to STA-21 and get you the documents in a hurry.

Awesome. SDSU, Oregon and Washington are our 3 choices so at least we know that they are on the ball. Thanks so much for the info. That relieves a lot of stress. :)

Waggs6585

I just saw the results, I am happy to say I was selected for my program. Congrats to everyone else that was selected, for those who were'nt keep trying, hard work pays off.

gjhouston

I am having the same issue. I emailed support about it just a moment ago. If I hear any solutions, I will share.

That is the certificates required with a CAC card...you are a spouse right? Your sig other would need to have a CAC card reader at home and install the certificates to be able to see them, otherwise have to wait till tomorrow at work/school to see.

gjhouston

So, I am a 16 May class also, anyone got a Feb date yet? I would really have preferred that one but whatever, beggers can't be choosers.