• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY10 STA-21 Applicants gather round!

leadblimp

wtf is this? your own spread sheet? thanks but no thanks

Relax it not even 8 am. Maybe the spreadsheet master needs a cookie.

BTW: -1 I would have been impressed if it had at least one bar graph. Well it would have made my week if it had a trend graph, or even an imbedded flash game like super mario, even putt-putt.

JohnPaulJones

I think you guys didnt get the memo that was posted last night. This is a lil more insightful then that excel spreadsheet.

;)

I don't believe that list means what you think it means. Those are FY10 accession goals for the various commissioning sources. You are not considered an accession until you actually commission. Those numbers more likely reflect how the breakdown of service selection will shake out for STA-21 guys commissioning this year.

JohnPaulJones

BTW: -1 I would have been impressed if it had at least one bar graph. Well it would have made my week if it had a trend graph, or even an imbedded flash game like super mario, even putt-putt.

LOL I guess I have ways to go…. :icon_tong

Attachments

• STA-21 Chart.xls
    16 KB · Views: 63

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
I had a 53 guy telling me that the 60 was underpowered for that and it was causing problems. Are you guys actually operational with your sled yet? He might have just been resistant to change, idk. Either way, not everyone is cut out for real ASW, for everyone else, there's mine clearing.

There are many problems with the OAMCM system(s). I just drink the kool aid and test it...

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
Acceptance

So... I applied to USF in July... and they received all my required docs... However, I applied to the Summer 2010 session... which I now realize was stupid... since they aren't even accepting people for that yet. So should I of applied for fall?... I'm going to give them a call this afternoon.

I guess this is more of a venting at my stupidity than a question.

cbaker

I am the supervisor and they are stripping and waxing the deck. LOL Actually we are all running drills.

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
INFORMATION FOR STA-21 CONDITIONAL SELECTEES/ALTERNATES said:
Additionally, ensure that all your dental work is accomplished prior to departing from your present duty station.

Why does it say that?

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
So they don't have to waste time on your grill upgrading your dental class at NSI... maybe?

My money's on that. You'll have to miss class to go sit at dental all day. There really isn't time for it. Back in BOOST, they told us to get the medical crap done, because there was no time in NSI.

blizzy

FY-10 STA-21 Selectee
So... I applied to USF in July... and they received all my required docs... However, I applied to the Summer 2010 session... which I now realize was stupid... since they aren't even accepting people for that yet. So should I of applied for fall?... I'm going to give them a call this afternoon.

I guess this is more of a venting at my stupidity than a question.

So, did you guys with acceptance letters in hand: Did you apply for Fall '09 or Spring '10?