• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

aircrew1221

Congrats to all those who made it!! My husband got Pilot Select.

If you didn't get it this year don't let it discourage you, Keep on doing what you are doing and it will pay off.

I hope to be able to meet some new Navy Wives in RI.

SkyBoundET2

really- aside from my initial excitement, i want to make sure everyone who didn't get selected stays strong and applies again next year- keep doing what you're doing, pick up some college and a few more collateral duties- determination will pay off. there are so many people on this site alone that say they didn't get picked up until their 2nd or 3rd try. hang in there!!!!

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Congrats to all, now don't fuck it up. Those who didn't make it, now is a good time to be taking some college courses and beefing up that application for next year. You've already got most of the leg work done, now just time to polish it up.

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
I have the paper copy of the message right here. My cell phone is DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFO ON THIS SITE Call me if you have any questions of who made it!!! Congrats to all who made it and I made NFO option and will be going to Univ of Oklahoma call me if you plan on going there also!!!!!!!

USE PRIVATE MESSAGES

Turbeau

I have a copy of the message in front of me..

As it says i have a copy of the message in front of me..
If you need or want me to look for you email me @ turbeau69(at)gmail(dot)com

I didn't make it.:( but its ok. Please send a copy of your FY-09 STA-21 package to me so I can see the difference in mine to yours(only if you were picked up) That will make it better and I WILL MAKE IT NEXT YEAR.

Beau

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
really- aside from my initial excitement, i want to make sure everyone who didn't get selected stays strong and applies again next year- keep doing what you're doing, pick up some college and a few more collateral duties- determination will pay off. there are so many people on this site alone that say they didn't get picked up until their 2nd or 3rd try. hang in there!!!!

I totally agree with you!!!! This was my second year putting in my package! I got my associates in seven months, and that is what I believe help me get picked up. The power of even an associates in liberal arts helped me. CLEP/DSST do whatever you have to do to get those college credits, but do what you are doing and get some more school. Don't be discouraged because I was and almost didn't put in my package this year. Strive to succeed and you will. Good luck to all.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Stop posting requests for info. Stop posting cell phone numbers. See above edits.

NavyNukeNFO

FY09 NFO Selectee...turned FY12 CHOP
Hey guys....I have "the list"....has anyone verified that this is the TRUE RESULTS...no questions asked....because I was selected for NFO on the list but just wante to make sure its the real deal before I have a party or anything like that

ELT(SS)

I know the feeling. I found out on this site last year, and was not convinced even after I saw the message on npc. It took about 2 weeks to seem even a little bit real. I am pretty sure it is legit, because how could somebody get all of those names of people they don't know, and their last 4 correct. But again, I know the feeling. It is super exciting, but seems too good to be true and you don't want to get your hopes up too far in case it is fake. But I don't know if it is real or not.

NavyNukeNFO

FY09 NFO Selectee...turned FY12 CHOP
I know the feeling. I found out on this site last year, and was not convinced even after I saw the message on npc. It took about 2 weeks to seem even a little bit real. I am pretty sure it is legit, because how could somebody get all of those names of people they don't know, and their last 4 correct. But again, I know the feeling. It is super exciting, but seems too good to be true and you don't want to get your hopes up too far in case it is fake. But I don't know if it is real or not.

What scares me is on "The List" there is not a single NFO Alternate selectee.....I mean they have to have SOME alternates right?

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
What scares me is on "The List" there is not a single NFO Alternate selectee.....I mean they have to have SOME alternates right?

When I was selected for pilot option there wasn't a pilot alternate, so not necessarily.