• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

MelJ

FY09 SWO/IP Alternate
We could find out as early as next week! I've been having dreams/nightmares as well, and I've been checking this website and the STA-21 website hoping to see some new information. I hope everyone has a great weekend, hopefully not stressing too bad over the results. I'm trying to be patient and calm, but I hope they come out very early in the month... :)

AmericanRiver

Bigfoot Slam Dunk Rainmaker
Looking at the NAVADMINS for previous years, last year seems to have been the earliest it was released in a long time- October 4th. The FY06 results didn't come out until Oct. 31 :eek:

I'm going to be out of the loop OCT 3rd-8th. If anyone gets the Navadmin POST IT HERE!:)

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
yah... I know it was a dirty joke, but nothing was going on... so I decided to stir the pot a little.

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
hopefully next friday results will be here!!! This wait is killing me, I log on to airwarriors like every hour lol.

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
I start leave on Oct 4, going home for my best friends wedding. I'm going to be doing a lot of drinking that week and a half. If the results aren't out by then I'm going to have to come up with a plan on getting me away from the party scene to find an internet capable computer. If the results are in my favor, time to celebrate! If not, then I will drink away my sorrows and probably cry like a baby. Well maybe not cry (at least not in front of the guys, ha!) but a beer would be the next logical step regardless of how the results turn out.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Ok, seriously guys, you all need to relax. I was picked up on the second application, and neither of them did I freak out about. While this has a lot to do with your career, you should be more concerned with what's going on tomorrow than what's going on with a message. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

haubby

None
Contributor
I was on leave for a friends wedding when they released the results last year. Trust me, your CO/XO will call you personally and tell you right after they read the message traffic. No need to worry about that.