• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
Boards could have reviewed packages in alphebitical order as well..... Did anyone's package close that has a last name starting with S and up?

Mine stayed opened

sw09

Boards could have reviewed packages in alphebitical order as well..... Did anyone's package close that has a last name starting with S and up?

Mine stayed opened

Last name is White, and mine closed.

...I think we are looking into this too much. Wheres that chill pill??

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
so the last name is out of the question. besides some pilot applicants stayed open and some closed.... I'd say we had something with the different options. example.... all Medical Corps options stayed open

FY09_hopeful

FY09 Applicant poll

SWO/CORE open, closed, open.

Very strong package: 1330 SATs

endorsements 1 O7 RDML
1 O6 C.O
1 O5 X.O
1 O4
1 O3
1 CWO4

interviews/boards 10 O-5, 10 O-3, 10 O-3, 10 O-4, 10 O-3, 10 O-3,

do you think i made it?

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
I noticed they have updated the website every hour almost all day, perhaps loading in results to post next week.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Pilot/Core- open, closed, open

Firm believer in the "Pensacola STA-21 reps are jerks" conspiracy theory. :D

Yeah, that theory will go far if you have to deal with them a month from now trying to hand stuff in . . . . don't burn bridges you haven't crossed yet. You don't know who reads this stuff.

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
SWO/CORE open, closed, open.

Very strong package: 1330 SATs

endorsements 1 O7 RDML
1 O6 C.O
1 O5 X.O
1 O4
1 O3
1 CWO4

interviews/boards 10 O-5, 10 O-3, 10 O-3, 10 O-4, 10 O-3, 10 O-3,

do you think i made it?

I think it's a good package. Wonder how the board views the different opportunities of the different applicants. You're obviously on a big deck (probably a carrier) while, me, I'm on a DDG. With the optempo of the ship's these days it is almost impossible to come up with what you did and that's impressive. My package looked something like this just to show you what I mean.

SAT's: 1420
Endorsement:
1 O-6
1 O-5 CO
1 O-3
1 CWO3
Boards: 1 O-5 and 6 O-2's

A girl on my ship actually had a valid letter of Rec from the Joint Chief of Staff Mike Mullen ... that impressed me.

CMS_189

Combat Air Crew
you can't be sure of anything. If you got all 10's, they might think you're awsome... or they might think you had a generic interview where they just marked down the page. I heard it go both ways.

jeeplovindad

FY13 Sta-21 Applicant EDO/SWO
alright, the poll is flawed like I thought ... 12 responses, 5 stayed the same, 7 changed and then changed back ... guess we'll wait and see.