• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN FY 24 IWC DCO Reserve Board

kaldor2c7

IWC CW Mustang
I still haven't heard if I've been selected or not, I've tired calling and emailing my OR over the past couple weeks but haven't anything from them since mid April. I understand people go on leave but its been a month since results have been released I figured I would have heard something by now.

I feel like that I probably wasn't selected if I haven't heard anything for this long but would still like to know 100%. Is there anything else I can do on my end or am I just stuck waiting for my OR to reach out to me?
What region of the US are you in?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I still haven't heard if I've been selected or not, I've tired calling and emailing my OR over the past couple weeks but haven't anything from them since mid April. I understand people go on leave but its been a month since results have been released I figured I would have heard something by now.

I feel like that I probably wasn't selected if I haven't heard anything for this long but would still like to know 100%. Is there anything else I can do on my end or am I just stuck waiting for my OR to reach out to me?

Try calling the recruiting office.

kaldor2c7

IWC CW Mustang
Northeast
I echo recruiting guru’s comments. Reach out to the NTAG. Start w Recruitor and then start moving up the chain. Be respectful and courteous, and of course mindful during your discovery (it’ll go a mile or two on your side).

surf3001x

Fully Qualified
Yessir, I'm tracking that, and it makes sense from the Board's point of view. I understand the desire as well as logic to select candidates that can hit the ground running, and how more work experience raises that likelihood, from a risk mitigation POV.
Your chance of being selected is 0% if you don't apply. So get a package in ASAP!