• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 22 IWC DCO Reserve Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
For the experts in here..
Has anyone seen this particular scenario, in which you have been PRO-REC by the board, but you get stuck in the process for more than 60 days, waiting on a document, such as a DD-368, or any other paperwork needed to continue with the process, and the selectee is issue a non-selection letter due to inactivity on the plication Kit in PRIDE MOD II record.
I was reading-through COMNAVCRUITCOMINST 1131.2G CH-3 and it says under Article 040307. h.
(1) that once applicant is professionally recommended: The NAVCRUITDIST/NAVTALACQGRU has 60 days to submit all required information to complete the kit.
(2) Kits incomplete after 60 days will be forwarded to the appropriate NAVCRUITCOM division officer recommending non-selection due to inactivity.

It has been almost 8 months since the September 2023 board convened, how do I know if I get a non-selection letter due to inactivity, or when I am about to get one.
Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Your recruiter should be communicating the issue/s + delays with CNRC.

I wouldn’t sweat that. If you have specific questions or concerns recommend addressing them with your recruiter.