• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 21 IWC DCO Reserve Board

IPPro

Applied 1825 myself, good luck all!!! Curious, does anyone have the official date that the board convenes for selection. I know it’s later this month, but haven’t gotten the official date.

IPPro

Well good luck all!!! While I know we won’t find out right away, at least we know when they are getting together. Keep in touch!

snake020

Contributor
Good luck to you kids applying to IP. Too many applicants only select Intel or Intel/CW who would otherwise have strong qualifications for IP. Keep your options open; I initially wanted to go CW years ago, but I am much happier I ended up IP.

Bchris27

Good luck to you kids applying to IP. Too many applicants only select Intel or Intel/CW who would otherwise have strong qualifications for IP. Keep your options open; I initially wanted to go CW years ago, but I am much happier I ended up IP.

I agree, I applied for all 3 this board, mainly because it is my last chance for DCO due to HYT and I wanted to cover all my bases. My OR told me that the board will select you for they feel you are best fit for, regardless of what your preferences are. So if you prefer to be IP and they think CW or intel is a better fit they go with the better fit. I just hope my packet shines this time. This is my first board after getting my MS in Cybersecurity last year, hoping that pushes me over the line.

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
My OR told me that the board will select you for they feel you are best fit for, regardless of what your preferences are.
Some of the feedback from previous boards was that applicants' personal statements did not reflect their first designator choice. Keep that in mind. If you want to be an IP and your personal statement suggests Intel then you may want to rethink your selection order.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I just found this community while searching for the exact board date. I applied as an 1835. Looking forward to having some people to chat with while we wait for results!

trakanon

Contributor
Hi I am applying for IP 1825 aiming for the the following selection board. According to my OR it will take place on February 2021 or that is when the package is due. It has been a long journey, I believe the only steps I have pending are to complete my three interviews between then and now. Good luck to everyone!

IPPro

I know it’s only been a couple of days since the board met, but I wish I could find out the results. Keeping myself busy at the gym and I’m school while waiting. What are all you doing to pass the time?

bldalton

I know it’s only been a couple of days since the board met, but I wish I could find out the results. Keeping myself busy at the gym and I’m school while waiting. What are all you doing to pass the time?
Working, cleaning, working out, riding my bike, trying not to look at this thread (an email notification said someone had replied, so...I looked).

IPPro

Okay I’m guilty of that, I have to admit I have it watched, but still look at the various reserve threads thinking “maybe I missed something”. Best of luck!