• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 21 IWC DCO Reserve Board

We just moved locally so I’ve been dealing with that plus work to keep busy. I’m also doing a “workout bet” where a group of us put in $20/each and every day of the month you workout you earn an entry. Then at the end of the month all of the entries go into a big lotto and the winner gets the pot (around 2k).

Question for you all is if there’s a DCO applicant Facebook group and if so what is it called? I tried searching but haven’t found it.

IPPro

I haven’t found one myself, looked on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter, no luck. This forum is the closet I’ve found online.

good luck with the move, those are never fun for me.

jdjohn5

I imagine the board may be wrapping up today or tomorrow. I’m trying again this time with a different recruiter. Not holding out hope for DCO. Better shot I think of making Chief this time.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I imagine the board may be wrapping up today or tomorrow. I’m trying again this time with a different recruiter. Not holding out hope for DCO. Better shot I think of making Chief this time.
If you don't get picked up for DCO this round, I would encourage you to look into your eligibility for 7835, Intel Warrant CWO2. The IWC Reserve was lacking qualified Warrant Officer applicants recently, and wanted some more people to apply.

jdjohn5

If you don't get picked up for DCO this round, I would encourage you to look into your eligibility for 7835, Intel Warrant CWO2. The IWC Reserve was lacking qualified Warrant Officer applicants recently, and wanted some more people to apply.
I believe I have to make Chief to be eligible to apply for that.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I believe I have to make Chief to be eligible to apply for that.
You might want to double check on that. You might be eligible today, since you are eligible for Chief.

Ref 1: https://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/reference/messages/Documents/NAVADMINS/NAV2020/NAV20162.txt
Ref 2: https://www.usna.edu/Admissions/_files/documents/Fleet/OPNAVINST.pdf
Code:
11.  Points of contact
    a.  For application and eligibility questions, contact PSC Crystal 
Hoffman, Affiliation and Redesignation Branch at (901) 874- 4456/DSN 882 or 
via e-mail at crystal.hoffman(at)navy.mil.
    b.  General LDO/CWO career path and policy, contact LCDR Chris Webster, 
Reserve LDO/CWO OCM, at (901) 874-3291/DSN 882, or via e- mail at 
chris.m.webster(at)navy.mil.

jdjohn5

You might want to double check on that. You might be eligible today, since you are eligible for Chief.

Ref 1: https://www.public.navy.mil/bupers-npc/reference/messages/Documents/NAVADMINS/NAV2020/NAV20162.txt
Ref 2: https://www.usna.edu/Admissions/_files/documents/Fleet/OPNAVINST.pdf
Code:
11.  Points of contact
    a.  For application and eligibility questions, contact PSC Crystal
Hoffman, Affiliation and Redesignation Branch at (901) 874- 4456/DSN 882 or
via e-mail at crystal.hoffman(at)navy.mil.
    b.  General LDO/CWO career path and policy, contact LCDR Chris Webster,
Reserve LDO/CWO OCM, at (901) 874-3291/DSN 882, or via e- mail at
chris.m.webster(at)navy.mil.

Ref 2 says I’d be eligible to apply for LDO, but they did away with Intel LDO a few years ago. I have to make Chief first to apply for CWO. :(

keystone

My packet went to the Sept board -- I got a call today from DOD to schedule my security clearance interview. Is that a good sign or do they get the ball rolling for everyone?

Reminds me of college when I got a scholarship letter before I got my acceptance!

IPPro

Let us know what you hear and I’d check with your recruiter. I’m doing the same myself right now just in case that means the board results are out.

Same boat here patiently waiting for the results does generally take a few months for them to come out ?
The last four boards have been an average of 3-4 weeks from the board to the first person getting notified. It does seem like not everyone gets notified at the same time though so that’ll be interesting.

My9iron

Hey all, I have followed these boards for a long time but this is my first post. My packet was submitted for Sept 21 board for Intel. Reading past threads it seems results used to come out in a week or two, now they can be upwards of 4-6 weeks. Anyone have any update on this board?

Also, just an observation, it seems they keep taking more and more people (gotten to over 50% selection) each board. However, perhaps some designators are skewing those numbers a bit because I believe IP was 7/144 last time based on their web site.