• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2016 STA-21 Applicants

Decrypt

Wish you the best! Have you posted your stats yet?

Thanks you too! Not yet, here they are.

RATE: IT2(IDW)

APPLYING FOR: IP/CORE

EVALS: MP, EP, EP, EP (First to Last)

COLLEGE: GPA 3.7 - UMUC 51 Credits

LEADERSHIP: Division LPO, Department EIDWS Coordinator, BEQ Resident Adviser

AWARDS: 2 NAMs, FLOC, Good Conduct

TIS: 4 years, 6 months

SAT: 550 Math, 550 Reading (Lacking.. I know)

WARFARE QUALS: EIDWS

PRT: Excellent, Excellent, Excellent

CERTS: CompTia A+, Security+, MCPXP

BOARDS: Internal - LCDR & 3 LTs (All IP)

External - 3 Captains (IP/SWO/Engineer) 1 Commander (IP)

KlavianZero

These NAVADMINS are truly a pain...personally I just want an E-mail saying you got it; turn to and get ready. All this waiting is giving me heartburn. Best of luck everyone I know we have got some selectees right here in front of us!

brysonkgoforth

FY-16 CORE SELECT
These NAVADMINS are truly a pain...personally I just want an E-mail saying you got it; turn to and get ready. All this waiting is giving me heartburn. Best of luck everyone I know we have got some selectees right here in front of us!
Yes, this anticipation is horrible. The worst part is that I'm in Command DAPA class right now so I can't even check message traffic.

Who has the watch? We need someone who can post it here straight from message traffic like previous years!

Yes, this anticipation is horrible. The worst part is that I'm in Command DAPA class right now so I can't even check message traffic.

Who has the watch? We need someone who can post it here straight from message traffic like previous years!

I'm in Italy so I have that time zone covered... anyone East Coast and Hawaii?