• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2016 STA-21 Applicants

weq820

FY16 STA-21 Applicant, Pilot
Well, assuming VADM Moran will be back in his office this week (I have no idea if that's actually the case), I think this week will be the week!

ccfite

Well, assuming VADM Moran will be back in his office this week (I have no idea if that's actually the case), I think this week will be the week!
There's a pretty strong chance that it will be sometime in the next two weeks

ccfite

Simply because I do not feel like going back and looking AGAIN, does anyone know if Monday has been a "typical" release day? I doubt it...just curious. My money is on Friday.....or next Friday lol.

Simply because I do not feel like going back and looking AGAIN, does anyone know if Monday has been a "typical" release day? I doubt it...just curious. My money is on Friday.....or next Friday lol.

I just happened to look that up about an hour ago. I went back to 2009 and it never was on a Monday... only on Tuesday, Thursdays and Fridays.

weq820

If that's the case, that's fine. I just need to know! I either get selected or PCS on the 30th... I just wish I knew where I'm gonna be in 2 weeks. PCSing or getting ready for NSI....

ol'Dusty

If that's the case, that's fine. I just need to know! I either get selected or PCS on the 30th... I just wish I knew where I'm gonna be in 2 weeks. PCSing or getting ready for NSI....

I was in a similar spot, but my detailer released my orders. So I am in "C" school hitting refresh on NPC. If I do get selected I will only be at my new command for 3 months.

Many324

I was in a similar spot, but my detailer released my orders. So I am in "C" school hitting refresh on NPC. If I do get selected I will only be at my new command for 3 months.
Oh wow, I am in a similar spot too! but my PRD is not until May 2016. Now that know your situation I can't really complain haha. Did your application stuff got deleted in the STA-21 website?

weq820

Oh wow, I am in a similar spot too! but my PRD is not until May 2016. Now that know your situation I can't really complain haha. Did your application stuff got deleted in the STA-21 website?

Yeah, being in limbo is lame. My package data is still in netfocus, but I'm hesitant to claim it's indicative of anything.

Many324

Yeah, being in limbo is lame. My package data is still in netfocus, but I'm hesitant to claim it's indicative of anything.
Yeah...mine is still there. I hope that's a good sign! Why would they keep our info if we weren't selected? haha

weq820

Yeah...mine is still there. I hope that's a good sign! Why would they keep our info if we weren't selected? haha

We can hope! But there were lots of really qualified people who's data is gone... I don't know, I guess we'll see!

Do you mind posting your stats?