• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 20 IWC DCO Board

camden76

Any of the recent DCO's still waiting on being gained by their NOSC? Just curious if anyone else is still waiting. I'm getting close to two months and after calls to my NOSC I am still waiting for any movement.

surf3001x

Fully Qualified
Any of the recent DCO's still waiting on being gained by their NOSC? Just curious if anyone else is still waiting. I'm getting close to two months and after calls to my NOSC I am still waiting for any movement.

Keep in mind a LOT of 1835s were being held off till next fiscal (aka october) to be commissioned and gained.

As an 1825 I was wondering the same thing and my OR is who had to push for clarification. My unit chain has no power until your gain package is sent (aka RAA is accepted). Since that completed my CAC, any quotas, etc were all bam put into motion.

Start with your OR.

HalfcutActual

I'm still waiting. It doesn't look like everything has processed yet and I'm still showing as enlisted in DEERS as of today. Maybe next month

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
Keep in mind a LOT of 1835s were being held off till next fiscal (aka october) to be commissioned and gained.

As an 1825 I was wondering the same thing and my OR is who had to push for clarification. My unit chain has no power until your gain package is sent (aka RAA is accepted). Since that completed my CAC, any quotas, etc were all bam put into motion.

Start with your OR.
Did you come in as an O2?

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
@devilbones can you tell me how did others join at the O-2 grade?
Exactly what @surf3001x said and they had the correct combination of certs the board was looking for I guess. I don't know the exact criteria the board was looking at but I know that just because you meet the threshold doesn't mean you will come in higher than an O1. It would be really tough to have somebody without prior experience to come in as an O2/O3.
I can tell you ..a lot of prior navy experience. Ive met two guys from my board, both were IT1's
^^ This right here.

surf3001x

Fully Qualified
Coming on as an ensign isn't a bad thing either. Im glad I did! More time to properly qualify especially as an IP. Selection rates for IPs are great later on so I'm in no big rush.