• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 20 IWC DCO Board

We will definitely still be waiting, something will probably be misspelled, the Admiral will kick it back, corrections will be made and then it will be signed. Then it will go back down the chain to the dissemination channels. I personally don't expect to hear anything until mid next week, but I could be wrong and i hope it's earlier.

We will definitely still be waiting, something will probably be misspelled, the Admiral will kick it back, corrections will be made and then it will be signed. Then it will go back down the chain to the dissemination channels. I personally don't expect to hear anything until mid next week, but I could be wrong and i hope it's earlier.
I've been AD for 8 years. When something is waiting for a signature by an 06, that means everyone below him in his CoC has vetted the doc/list.

I've been AD for 8 years. When something is waiting for a signature by an 06, that means everyone below him in his CoC has vetted the doc/list.
Ive been in 8 years myself and that is how it's supposed to work, seems like there is always something that they dont like or a comma they dont want in place lol, seen a 3 star kick a memo back because she didn't want a comma in the title lol

Recruiter mentioned that the my selection was in the system, "PRIDE" (spelling?), and that he received a phone call from NRC verifying the information. So, not sure what to tell you.

For those of us still waiting, I spoke with my recruiter who explained that there was a list of those selected, however, someone on that list had to be pulled and the list had to be corrected/resigned. He explained that some people had visibility of that list and passed on information to others or let some of the individuals know. For some people such as Aimhigh1947, NRC informed recruiters directly due to various statuses or circumstances. He said as of now the official list has not been put out.

All that being said, congratulations!!!