• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY-20 active O-5 results

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I called it Duh-IRCM when it was my project.
SWTIs like to pronounce Day-IRCM or Dai-IRCM, because it gives them one more way to correct folks.
Once upon a time . . .
Patch wearer: “It’s not AAA. It’s ADA!”
Me: (mentally makes dismissive wanking gestures)

Pags

N/A
pilot
I called it Duh-IRCM when it was my project.
SWTIs like to pronounce Day-IRCM or Dai-IRCM, because it gives them one more way to correct folks.
Did the 60 integrate the APR and DAIRCM with the mission computers under the glass?

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
Did the 60 integrate the APR and DAIRCM with the mission computers under the glass?
Not yet. Initial DAIRCM is limited 60S release. PMA aim is to use PoR to fund common ASE for R/S (APR-esque audio for R; glass integration for S). But my info is 2 years old.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Not yet. Initial DAIRCM is limited 60S release. PMA aim is to use PoR to fund common ASE for R/S (APR-esque audio for R; glass integration for S). But my info is 2 years old.

Still fairly accurate. Lot of ASE push lately to get it up to speed across all services as well.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Anyone hearing whether ACSB phone calls are being made yet today?

I’m out of the running, but interested to see if friends made it...
Pickle

Reactions: IKE