• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 19 BOARD SKED

When you look at the board is it broken down by fleet and OCS applicants? Trying to help you find your answer...

No, so I’m assuming it’s one large pool. I’m asking bc I’m aiming for the Nov 5 Supply board and want to make sure I’m doing the right thing.

And what do you mean by fleet and OCS applicants? Fleet applicants are applying to OCS, right? I’m not picking up the nuance, sorry.

Bocian

Quick question i know this might sound stupid. I am waiting for my PRK to clear for MEPS which won't happen until at the start of September and it says on the schedule that the application is already past due for the Oct 12 board date. However on AW the boards are always at the convene date, does that mean i can still submit my application for the Oct 12 board or will i have to wait for the next board which the due date is in December and they convene at February?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Quick question i know this might sound stupid. I am waiting for my PRK to clear for MEPS which won't happen until at the start of September and it says on the schedule that the application is already past due for the Oct 12 board date. However on AW the boards are always at the convene date, does that mean i can still submit my application for the Oct 12 board or will i have to wait for the next board which the due date is in December and they convene at February?

You just answered your own question. Hint: What’s the whole purpose of a due date?

Has anyone heard of a November 2018 SWO board being added? My OR is saying he wants to get my packet submitted for this board, though he hasn’t given me the date on it yet. Wanted to see if anyone else had heard the same thing?

SAR Guy

Has anyone heard of a November 2018 SWO board being added? My OR is saying he wants to get my packet submitted for this board, though he hasn’t given me the date on it yet. Wanted to see if anyone else had heard the same thing?

Yup, just got word that my OR wants all my stuff in this week because the December board got moved up (or something like that - all I know for sure is that I'm submitting earlier than expected). Pretty excited. Anyone else have more details?

Last edited:
Yup, just got word that my OR wants all my stuff in this week because the December board got moved up (or something like that - all I know for sure is that I'm submitting earlier than expected). Pretty excited. Anyone else have more details?
I’m in the same situation. My OR has been a little murky on the details and new dates, and as I’m still waiting on my medical letter, I’m not sure if I’ll make the new deadline.

browntown

Quick question about auto qual. Since the aviation immediate selection/auto qual boards appear to be entirely separate from the main pre-scheduled boards, there's no possibility of an auto qual if the timing works out to where your package is part of a traditional board, correct? Or can the traditional boards auto qual applicants with high enough scores/GPAs?

derkatz

My OR said he wanted everything done before Oct 1st so he can submit it. I thought maybe it was a pre-check or something, but maybe. Does seem super early.

This is news to me. That would be good though vice waiting til December and hopefully they would have the results before holidays

SAR Guy

For anyone still wondering, found out that my recruiter wanted me to submit early because the last SWO Board extended their application deadlines from the end of August to this week. I was able to make it in because I had all my materials ready to go, including my medical. Here's hoping it all works out.

ngd2018

^ Asked by every AD Sailor, ever.
Hello, and thank you for all the valuable information you've put out. Just wondering if it's normal for NPC to not publish the FY board schedule this far into the FY and if that's an official board schedule you published (it seems to be, just double checking). Thank you!

quang942003

My OR said he wanted everything done before Oct 1st so he can submit it. I thought maybe it was a pre-check or something, but maybe. Does seem super early.
I submitted my PKG in Oct 5th, anyone here know if I make it to this board or It will be push to the Dec/Jan board ?