• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 19 BOARD SKED

exNavyOffRec

Hello, and thank you for all the valuable information you've put out. Just wondering if it's normal for NPC to not publish the FY board schedule this far into the FY and if that's an official board schedule you published (it seems to be, just double checking). Thank you!

well, NPC doesn't set the board schedule so that is why they wouldn't publish it. NRC is the one that sets the OCS board schedule and what @RUFiO181 posted is often all that is sent out.

I'm interested in applying for SWO-ED. Does anyone happen to know what board this falls under? I wasn't sure if it falls under SWO, SWO-N/SUB/INST/NR ENG, or EDO DCO (I'm assuming not this though).

quang942003

I'm interested in applying for SWO-ED. Does anyone happen to know what board this falls under? I wasn't sure if it falls under SWO, SWO-N/SUB/INST/NR ENG, or EDO DCO (I'm assuming not this though).
I am applying for the same thing, as far I know,
1. SWO and SWO-EDO,they are 2 different board .
2. there will be a board in March for SWO-EDO, good luck.

exNavyOffRec

The numbers for SWO-EDO are often very few, and @RUFiO181 mentioned that some of the SWO option programs were possibly going to end up being only for NROTC/USNA. He may have further info.

If not few spots means highly competitive such has very high GPA and/or grad degrees would be a plus, if you qualify for other programs like SWO I would look at those too.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
The numbers for SWO-EDO are often very few, and @RUFiO181 mentioned that some of the SWO option programs were possibly going to end up being only for NROTC/USNA. He may have further info.

If not few spots means highly competitive such has very high GPA and/or grad degrees would be a plus, if you qualify for other programs like SWO I would look at those too.

SWO-EDO takes maybe 1-3 people off the street nationwide annually. The board meets on an “ad hoc” basis which is why it’s not on the board schedule.

As for the program itself, I only knew one guy who got selected and he had a very high GPA and an engineering from a top state university. His prior enlisted service (prior Nuke) probably helped as well.

I removed the "notes" section to avoid confusion. Ensure you check the more recent posts... there might be a change as the year goes on...
Question! What is the difference between a supply proboard and a supply dcoboard?? Which deadline should I be submitting my package?

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

Question! What is the difference between a supply proboard and a supply dcoboard?? Which deadline should I be submitting my package?

DCO boards are for the Direct Commissioning Officer program for the Navy Reserve. Proboards are for OCS / active duty. Have you been in touch with an OR?

AROBLES93

Underdog
Just as FYI they updated some of the dates for upcoming boards.
Please see atttached

Attachments

• FY19 Board Schedule Final-Rev 5-signed.pdf
    220.7 KB · Views: 203