• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 19 BOARD SKED

D

Deleted member 67144 scul

Good to see the EDO DCO board dates are both within FY19 this time. The FY18 spreadsheet's June board was for FY17. :) Must have been a typo.

peppergunner

ɹǝqɯǝW pǝʇɹǝʌuI
There was no immediate select board in FY18 for Aviation. Is this a new addition? Or is this just a way of displaying the AQ board options?

Mach1

I removed the "notes" section to avoid confusion. Ensure you check the more recent posts... there might be a change as the year goes on...
Are there exact dates for the auto selection boards? Or is it safe to say about a week before the normal board?

peppergunner

ɹǝqɯǝW pǝʇɹǝʌuI
Are there exact dates for the auto selection boards? Or is it safe to say about a week before the normal board?

That was really my question. Does it still adhere to the board schedule, but is processed earlier like FY18, or if it just a rolling application where as soon as you get it processed, you get cleared.

I may be wrong about past AQ board, but it seemed like they still applied for a certain board, but there was a smaller AQ board beforehand or something like that.

Mach1

That was really my question. Does it still adhere to the board schedule, but is processed earlier like FY18, or if it just a rolling application where as soon as you get it processed, you get cleared.

I may be wrong about past AQ board, but it seemed like they still applied for a certain board, but there was a smaller AQ board beforehand or something like that.

According to my research and things my recruiter has told me, the AQ board has only recently become a thing(sometime early 2018). Prior AQ boards have taken place about a week before the normal board. I am just not sure if the date for that AQ board is known or is announced as time gets closer. It is an "Auto-qualifying" board but just because you are submitted for the AQ board doesn't guarantee you a spot. If you aren't selected however, your package will be seen at the normal board as well. So there are some inherent benefits to being an AQ applicant.

tekeje

No and no.
Hi RUFiO181, Just a random questions. I submitted my application for SC August board. Last I was told was my application is going through OCS medical team. Do you have any insight on how long this process takes? Am on leave and was planning on leaving my AOR but for this reason, am stocked. I submitted my package last week. Thank you in advance.