• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 18 IWC DCO BOARD

bldalton

As far as leadership experience, I have over 20 years direct leadership and management experience with quite a bit of contributions to my organization and that of others. My promotions, evaluations and LOR's all show that. Additionally, I have held positions of leadership in several volunteer organizations and have made many positive impacts in those areas over the years. I have interviewed 50+ people for jobs at work and have successfully interviewed myself for various employment opportunities. This is my third try for this program and I am aware of the level of competition for the positions. I think its good for the Navy to be selective, it makes for a better Navy. I have years of data analysis experience that I believe translates well into the intelligence field. Thank you for your encouragement and comments. I'll do my best to keep my eyes and ears open and my mouth shut.

Last edited:

bldalton

Had my OIC interview at NAS Jax today. He gave me a 100% recommendation. I had interviewed with him last year and this year we went over what had happened in the past year and how I'd improved myself. It was rather exciting and hopefully a fruitful interview. How are others fairing in the process?

USNAVY

Had my OIC interview at NAS Jax today. He gave me a 100% recommendation. I had interviewed with him last year and this year we went over what had happened in the past year and how I'd improved myself. It was rather exciting and hopefully a fruitful interview. How are others fairing in the process?
Good for you I was given an 85% confidence level. This is my first go at the IWC. I'm sure some folks know when the deadline to submit package is? I am headed back to MEPS my physical expires in a few weeks

bryanteagle6

I'm always amazed at the ppl that automatically know there numbers! My experience has always been very cryptic. Congrats!

FormerSquidCop

Congrats to those who got their OIC confidence feedback off the bat. I haven't gotten that yet, though I did my interviews out of order. Feeling cautiously (very cautiously) optimistic now that the final interview has been knocked out. Just the waiting game for me, now.

shiner237

Happy Halloween! I'm finally done with my packet for the next board. I feel my OIC interview went well but would still be interested in seeing the write-up. That along with the feed back from my SME interviews can only help me improve for next year if not selected.

Happy Halloween! I'm finally done with my packet for the next board. I feel my OIC interview went well but would still be interested in seeing the write-up. That along with the feed back from my SME interviews can only help me improve for next year if not selected.

I've got mine next week... Looking very forward to it.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
would still be interested in seeing the write-up.
You probably won’t, and shouldn’t expect to. The intended audience of those documents is the board, not the applicant. Some applicants later learn their confidence % number (sometimes, if below 100%, it’s used as a way to gently convey a need to improve) but even they do not see the written content that goes with the number.

USNAVY

You probably won’t, and shouldn’t expect to. The intended audience of those documents is the board, not the applicant. Some applicants later learn their confidence % number (sometimes, if below 100%, it’s used as a way to gently convey a need to improve) but even they do not see the written content that goes with the number.
I believe I was given an 85% confidence based on the fact I have not completed my masters. However, I am 18 credits (more than half way) finished and will be completing 2 additional course in the next 4 weeks. Wishful thinking..

Last edited:

AMGunner

Did you ever find out any truth to this? My interviews are scheduled for next month.

I have not been logged in for a while but this did end up working out. Basically, at that time I was told there were only so many slots available to get interviews completed and they where full. However, I ended up being able to get everything accomplished so I will still be good for this year's board.

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
I hope that everyone got their package submitted for this year. Good luck to everyone and please come back to post your results if you feel.