• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 17 IDC DCO BOARD

CBtoIW

Keep your head up and keep trying. Many people do not get selected their first time.

Side note.. Why cant they just post the results like regular navy advancement?
Because that would make too much sense and would eliminate the drama and suspense!

sqlfunkateer

Sorry to hear about the nonselect...I'm going for IP next year so good luck next time (first time poster, have been a lurker)...or, just enough luck for the both of us :)

farside

Hello, longtime lurker here and FY17 applicant. I am in NRD Richmond--I called my recruiter but like others he has not received anything yet. I too have been curious how the results are distributed. Seems like an inefficient system.

aschappe

Hello, longtime lurker here and FY17 applicant. I am in NRD Richmond--I called my recruiter but like others he has not received anything yet. I too have been curious how the results are distributed. Seems like an inefficient system.
Welcome to the Navy... Im sure alot of people on here will try to defend but the ones who have been in 10+ years know how the Navy works.

khestergk

IW:
Demonstrated Leadership, strong motivational and personal statements, outstanding appraisals, letters of recommendation, related degree (CS, ENG, Cyber, advanced foreign language) IWC related Job experience and security clearance eligibility.

IP:
Demonstrated Leadership, strong motivational and personal statements, superior demonstrated performance in current/previous occupation, information management/technology/IWC related work experience, Navy preferred industry certs (CISSP, Security +) security clearance eligibility, outstanding interviews and recommendations. Strong recommendation given to IT-related military service.

Intel:
Demonstrated Leadership, strong personal statements, superior demonstrated performance in current/previous occupation, Advanced education, intel/IWC/analytical work experience, security clearance eligibility. strong motivational statements that reflect how their skill set directly applies to naval intel.

Piliff

Being out here in Japan, my OR is in Guam, I haven't heard anything yet. Hoping for something soon. Our NRD is in LA...

Piliff

Darn being Wednesday in Japan already!!!! :p
I've been patient this long, what is one more day right? ^_^

bryanteagle6

Nuts! First time though inpassing - learn from it and dominate next year! It helps being on the west coast to beat the wednesday. I don't know what to say about Japan... geesh, your recruiter is trying to find time you are both awake maybe?! ha

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
IW:
Demonstrated Leadership, strong motivational and personal statements, outstanding appraisals, letters of recommendation, related degree (CS, ENG, Cyber, advanced foreign language) IWC related Job experience and security clearance eligibility.

IP:
Demonstrated Leadership, strong motivational and personal statements, superior demonstrated performance in current/previous occupation, information management/technology/IWC related work experience, Navy preferred industry certs (CISSP, Security +) security clearance eligibility, outstanding interviews and recommendations. Strong recommendation given to IT-related military service.

Intel:
Demonstrated Leadership, strong personal statements, superior demonstrated performance in current/previous occupation, Advanced education, intel/IWC/analytical work experience, security clearance eligibility. strong motivational statements that reflect how their skill set directly applies to naval intel.