• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 17 IDC DCO BOARD

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
Crickets in here. My recruiter said that my kit is at step 10/12 whatever that means. Other folks in the office seem to have got results already.

eckama

Sea Warrior
Crickets in here. My recruiter said that my kit is at step 10/12 whatever that means. Other folks in the office seem to have got results already.
Step 10/12 seems odd. Maybe ask for a clarification what he/she considers a step because to my knowledge all steps should be done at this point.

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
Step 10/12 seems odd. Maybe ask for a clarification what he/she considers a step because to my knowledge all steps should be done at this point.
I thought it was a bit odd too. I am not sure how they can verify the status, I was under the impression that an email would come out or a message published with names and status. I will get some details when I get home.

CyberWar

I agree that sounds odd, however sadly I have had the same experience. After inquiring with my recruiter he says the process is still on-going. Do not know what to make of it, but no results as of yet.

Piliff

I've been trying to get updates with no luck. My package barely made it, but it did because of this group. I learned a lot and wish I could have talked earlier, but I was slow to get the account access here.
My NRD is LA, but the NRS is Guam, and his boss is in Hawaii... Weird situation to say the least but there were a few hiccups and a lot of me trying to get information with little response. Glad I did get it in though!

bryanteagle6

I officially heard back now - I was a non-select
Ive heard conflicting numbers but my best guess on numbers are:
278 total applicants
53 INTEL
7 IW
6 IP
1 METOC

only one selected out of NRD Ohio - and my recruiter is going back to the fleet so my packet next year will be with another POC! ha.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
I thought it was a bit odd too. I am not sure how they can verify the status, I was under the impression that an email would come out or a message published with names and status. I will get some details when I get home.

Your OR should have the list. It isn't published like promotion boards. Your OR should either tell you that you were either PROREC Y or PROREC N. There shouldn't be any other "steps". When I was selected (on second attempt) there was just a call from the OR telling me I was selected. There was no email, letter, announcement. I would reach out to your OR again and ask them to clarify. There are also several ORs on this board that may be able to help translate what your OR told you. If all else fails, you could try contacting another OR from a different district.

Piliff

Well I finally got my results. I didn't even get proboarded. Frustration is an understatement at this point...

Piliff

I had just found out about 10 minutes ago about this.
My OR and I had periods where we didn't talk (I was trying but not getting responses).
I kept asking about interviews from reading things on here, two weeks before due date I was told I had to do Interviews. I did them as fast as I could. I think my package was checked the Thursday before it was due.
But it wasn't about the lack of effort. I have the email chain to prove it

Piliff

The other issue, I'm in Yokohama, Japan. My recruiter is in Guam, and our NRD is in LA. I've never seen my recruiter actually...

devilbones

Arashikage トーマス・嵐影
Well I finally got my results. I didn't even get proboarded. Frustration is an understatement at this point...
I have a feeling that mine is the same. I am not sure why he would give me bogus status though, he seems like a great guy. I am going to call him this morning when he gets in.