• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 15 AEDO/AMDO board

AQ-AT-NAVCIV

Citizen Sailor, Gentleman Farmer
Cool! Yeah I called the OR this morning and he said that maybe they are only doing AEDO's, then a few hours ago he said, maybe they take more time with priors. LeAnne, you killed both of those theories, lol. He did call and confirm that I was looked at during the board, and he was told that it could be 2-3 days before I get results. So maybe its just the old guys they take the longest with? Maybe tomorrow

AQ-AT-NAVCIV

I still have more questions than answers. Thought everything was good, was told everything was a go. Small admin misunderstanding with my Kit a few weeks ago, corrected, then CIRIMS said PROBOARD, now being told package probably was not sent to board for whatever reason.

Im not sure what part of the process broke, or why the process is unable to properly report that it was broken.

Ive been active duty or Navy civ for 25 years. Most days are awesome...some days suck! I have found that over time the bad memories are easy to forget.

Congratulations to all that were selected

Looking forward to the August AMDO board.

Bam Bam

FTS AMDO
Congrats to all that were selected!!! If you weren’t selected this go around, don't lose hope, just make your kit more competitive for the next go around!

AQ-AT-NAVCIV

Got word that the August board is Canx. I guess this is a good thing for me since we have yet to figure out why my existing OPM civil servant security clearance caused my package to be rejected by NRC.
Trying to get NRC and my agency security manager to talk and get this figured out. Seems like we have more time now. Awesome!

BigTooona

Reserve AEDO
Geez, sorry to hear that man. I'd been meaning to check in with you to see how it was going, good luck getting the clearance issue figured out!

AQ-AT-NAVCIV

How is everything coming along with you Tuna?

I was up in Newport last week for my War College graduation...drove through the training area and saw King Hall. Nice area, nice base.

BigTooona

Reserve AEDO
Just waiting for the comm docs to come in, I'm not expecting to hear anything for a couple of months. That's cool, congrats! I've never been up there, but I'm looking forward to it, hopefully before the winter.