• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

53Crewman

FY09 STA-21 Pilot Alternate
Yeah, I bet you some guy was getting ahead of the game and didn't realize that he was inadvertently giving out the results. My screen is now blank, not even a "check status" once I am signed in. Did anyone else's change for a 2nd or 3rd time?

haubby

None
Contributor
On mine the physical/placement link has been replaced with:

The deadline for application revision has passed.
The deadline for check status has passed.

This is what I expected to see a couple days ago but found that nice suprise instead. We'll all find out for sure here in a couple weeks.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Mine has been changed back to the following...

Important:
Changes to specific program option requirements will be announced in an upcoming NAVADMIN. The NAVADMIN will be posted to the website after it is released.

These changes may or may not affect your eligibility for a specific option. It is Strongly Recommended that you check the website frequently for any new/updated program option changes and verify your package/application eligibility.​

Log off

LoneSailor

I checked mines the other night and it said

Program Start Information
No data available.

Physical/Placement Information
Physical Info was received on: Data not available
Your Physical Status is: Data not available as of: Data not available
Medical Comments:
Your HIV date is: Data not available
Physical sent to NOMI: Data not available
Physical sent to BUMED: Data not available
Degree Plan:
Degree Plan Comments:
School Acceptance:
Page 13: Received
Orders Requested: Data not available

I just checked earlier and it's been changed to

So some of you got this screen, and others didn't.. hrmn..

EM1toNFO

None
who knows for sure what happened.... But, One thing's for sure, we'll find out in a week or so...

EM1toNFO

None
Well, I was pretty bored this morning and decided to see, based on the date of the NAVADMIN release when this years will be announced. So here we go...

2006 - 10/19
2005 - 10/31
2004 - 11/03
2003 - 10/19
2002 - 10/13
2001 - 10/10

So, based on those dates, I averaged them, giving 34 days for the 11/3 date. The average date of release is the 21st of October. But, this year that falls on a Sunday, So it will either come out on the 22nd (Monday) or the Friday before (the 19th). So, we have a little longer to wait based on averages. But, maybe we'll find out sooner rather than later.

And I know, I know... I'm NUKING it out, but I jus tthought I'd share my boring Sat. morning at work with you all...

Lightning26

Mine was saying the same as creepto and EM1 (SW) Nuke, except for I only applied for the Core, so it doesn't have the NOMI physical part on there.

It also doesn't have the (Program Start Information), I think that maybe because i'm an alternate? Did anyone else notice this on theirs? You can still access the Physical/Placement information if you go to the link on the bottom of the home page and log in. I am pretty sure that no information ever showed up for me on this link when I wasn't selected the first time I applied.

I agree it is a BIG Glitch. Good Luck to Everyone!

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
Hi everyone,

First time poster and first time STA-21 App. I sent mine in this FY and noticed the same results that all of you are experiencing. I pray that everyone does well and gets accepted.

I wonder why all the command carrier councilors don’t have some kind of information about this forum. I think it’s a great asset to the Navy and great support to those who don’t know how to build up a STA-21 package. I know I didn’t have any information and some of the members in my command where great help while others were the exact opposite. I wrote up a helpful guide for those who are in need of help but am not sure how to post it in the forums... any ideas?

Thanks,

Lee Adams

haubby

None
Contributor
People who are serious about finding out great gouge will find this site out thru people they know or will stumble across it thru research. We woudln't want to make STA-21 more competative than it already it is. Know what I mean?

cyristvirus

STA-21 FY08 College Dude
One side of me agrees with you the other side doesn't. I don't want to start a fight or anything and be like the good guy in this situation, but I would have to say that information such as this site should be shared as much as possible. If there is someone out there that will be a better officer then myself I would hope that they get accepted over me and we should give them all the tools available to succeed.

EM1toNFO

None
It was just a glitch, everyone has access to that page through the STA-21 main page.

some hope it was a glitch, others hope it was a leak... I guess we know which one you fall under... J/K.. Good luck to everyone.. It just has to be released soon.. All the speculation SUX!!!

user2176

STA-21 Core Selectee FY08
Contributor
So I had the status last week, now I don't.....
Ah, what fun.... I'm going to go wait for the results :sleep_125