• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 08 STA-21 Status

pat

That would be sweet if the results came out soon. I waited until about noon on Oct 31st to hear anything. That was a long month. I found out on NKO before anyone in my COC did, and I'm the one who told them the news, so they didn't get me with any of that "you're in trouble" BS. :)

livnlow1

I was told that results wouldn't be out until around the 20th from where my husband is.. and then from some one stationed at the naval academy told me not to expect them no earlier than the 15th.... but just hearsay... you never know but the sooner the better.... for us...

k_smittay

That would be sweet if the results came out soon. I waited until about noon on Oct 31st to hear anything. That was a long month. I found out on NKO before anyone in my COC did, and I'm the one who told them the news, so they didn't get me with any of that "you're in trouble" BS. :)

How is it being in STA-21 through ODU? Does the unit expect you to give alot of time for drilling and fund raisers and such? I am married with a family and would prefer not to spend all of my time playing dress up with ROTC kids.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
How is it being in STA-21 through ODU? Does the unit expect you to give alot of time for drilling and fund raisers and such? I am married with a family and would prefer not to spend all of my time playing dress up with ROTC kids.

While I understand where you are coming from, this is a lousy attitude to have going into this program. I was married and had plenty of time in as well when I was selected, but believe me, there is value to playing "dress up". Not only do the mids around you, and your unit benefit from the experience that you bring to bear but you have plenty to learn from the experience as well.

That all said, I strongly reccomend picking your school based on its merits...and not the amount of time you may or may not have to spend with the unit. You'll make a shitty choice about both if you don't.

DeltaVictorFC2

They selected 48 CORE and 20 SWO this year. Just emailed the guys over there. I did not ask about anything else, but I did ask how many total applied, and he could not tell me. He said the NAVADMIN will be out mid October......duh. If yall want to bug these guys just use the email link at the homepage.

livnlow1

They selected 48 CORE and 20 SWO this year. Just emailed the guys over there. I did not ask about anything else, but I did ask how many total applied, and he could not tell me. He said the NAVADMIN will be out mid October......duh. If yall want to bug these guys just use the email link at the homepage.

well if they know all that cant they just release the results..lmao

livnlow1

Does anybody know what the numbers were last year?

DeltaVictorFC2

So im assuming that since when I click on the link on the bottom of the homepage, and login, that since it doesnt mention my pg 13 and only says "blah blah no info here", that im pretty much damned right? Its only my first time up, but I know many of you have that pg 13 comment on there. did anyone have all the other stuff, and now not have that on the homepage link?

livnlow1

So im assuming that since when I click on the link on the bottom of the homepage, and login, that since it doesnt mention my pg 13 and only says "blah blah no info here", that im pretty much damned right? Its only my first time up, but I know many of you have that pg 13 comment on there. did anyone have all the other stuff, and now not have that on the homepage link?

That is the same thing my husbands says.... no info available... people before said it had other info for them but later on that day it had changed back to no info available for it.... does anybody still have info when they go to that link.. or is it back to no info?

k_smittay

This is how it worked....

A couple days ago when you would log into the STA-21 website through the login button on the application page, there was this...

Physical/Placement Information

Physical Info was received on: Data not available

Your Physical Status is: Data not available as of: Data not available

Medical Comments:

Your HIV date is: Data not available

Physical sent to NOMI: Data not available

Physical sent to BUMED: Data not available

Degree Plan:

Degree Plan Comments:

School Acceptance:

Page 13: Received

Orders Requested: Data not available

Then they shut this off through that login button. But the same information can be found on the link at the bottom of the STA-21 mainpage. Click on the link and login... if this information is up, then cool. If not.. I really dont know what it means, but I can only assume it isnt great news.

STG2Carolina

A couple days ago when you would log into the STA-21 website through the login button on the application page, there was this...

Medical Comments:

Degree Plan:

Degree Plan Comments:

School Acceptance:

Then they shut this off through that login button. But the same information can be found on the link at the bottom of the STA-21 mainpage. Click on the link and login... if this information is up, then cool. If not.. I really dont know what it means, but I can only assume it isnt great news.

are you saying that this is still available or it was secured through either link...?

livnlow1

Medical Comments:

Degree Plan:

Degree Plan Comments:

School Acceptance:

ok thanks... then i guess if it is bad then i am going to be miserable here for another almost 2yrs thanks to the extention...

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None

At first I was worried about this a little as well, but thinking about it.. It can't be all that demanding. I've done a few JROTC inspections with JU NROTC cadets as inspectors with myself. It was fun. I enjoyed the younger guys asking questions, very rewarding.