• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Future Supply Board Dates?

exNavyOffRec

I have two 9. Everything else 10. Well, when I applying to reenlist they deny my application as well, they approve on the 2nd cycle.

yeah, OCS doesn't work like that, it is not good to get a "N" on first time, odds go down on subsequent boards unless you improve your application.

Supply looks for any little thing to turn a person down, those 9's might have done it since from what you have said everything is great, when you apply again you should also look at SWO, put in #2

exNavyOffRec

My stats:

Age 22
B.Sc. in Finance, no grad school
3.44 GPA
OAR 68
LORs from retired Navy O-6, retired Army O-6, and retired AF O-3 whos my current employer.
My work experience is mainly in law enforcement and emergency medicine.

Good degree and GPA for Supply.

Did anybody hear about the upcoming 2016 Supply board dates? I thought my package was in for December 2015 SWO rolling board but it turned out I was not in it.

that1dude

SH2(SW/AW)
Brian & MG2012, what do your stats look like? I know Supply is extremely competitive and I'm just curious to see how much (or little!) of a chance I actually have this time around as well as get to know some fellow (potential) SC candidates. As an aside, I never felt as if I was "old" until I had to submit an age waiver!