• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Future Pilot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valion310

I would have asked him what panel doors are the FCC's in, how far into the launch cycle is a Wipe Out, and some basic Hornet 101 type questions, that would have ejected him right off the bat ... good job Pat, you get an extra star for some good cover fire! (How about in reward for an awesome job, you give me your OCS date?)

Valion310

Have him grab the pad eye wrench, flight line remover and tell him to pump the launch bar so we can raise and service the strut.

Valion310

Captain's Mass at 1300 hrs in the hanger, this is a mandatory volunteered all hands muster.

Valion310 out-

The Wiz

Thanks Valion310 and gatordev, you can bet im gonna work my ass of in flight school. Just as a side note this site has answered alot of of questions I have had and would like to thank you guys.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Originally posted by Mari Masuda
Patmack and John, I have deleted most of hornetrider's irrelevant and bandwidth-wasting posts.

Thanks Mari..

Valion310

So jarhead knows all about pumping the launch bar to service the strut don't ya? LOL (oh wait, thats a maintenace prank ... that would be cool to see one of the pilots doing it though ...
icon_smile_wink.gif
)

Boss_BlueAngels

Instrument training
ROFL... Valion, do you actually get people to try to pump the launch bar? LOL That'd be pretty funny to see.

Philippians 4:13
Proverbs 16:9
Romans 10:9

Status
Not open for further replies.