• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Funny Civil Air Patrol Pictures

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Slippery slope...

800px-Star_Trek_Convention_106.jpg

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I hate to say this, but for years I mocked CAP at every opportunity. Now as a father to boys 4 and 7, I can only hope they are engaged in the mini military lunacy of CAP. It's far better than skate boarding with their jeans handing off their a** from the 2 lbs of meth in their back pocket.
Where do you live where the only options are CAP or Meth-head Skateboarding (Xtreme!!!)? I need to stay the hell away from that place! :D:D:D:D

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Where do you live where the only options are CAP or Meth-head Skateboarding (Xtreme!!!)? I need to stay the hell away from that place! :D:D:D:D

Sounds like Riverside, CA. Meth Capital of the country, or at least it was. There is literally nothing out there.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
Sounds like Riverside, CA. Meth Capital of the country, or at least it was. There is literally nothing out there.

HOW DARE you throw such an insult at my hometown of Riverside when, clearly, Hemet has been the Meth capital for years! ;)

Oh theres plenty in Riverside ... recent additions include: Yardhouse, Auld Dubliner, PF Chang's, Cheesecake Factory, Elephant Bar... I could go on. Thats within the last year though.

Flugelman

Contributor

Never raised an adolescent boy, have you? That shit is out there no matter where you live and you can't be there with them 24/7. These types of programs are golden...

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
I hate to say this, but for years I mocked CAP at every opportunity. Now as a father to boys 4 and 7, I can only hope they are engaged in the mini military lunacy of CAP. It's far better than skate boarding with their jeans handing off their a** from the 2 lbs of meth in their back pocket.
Hey, at least if he's got 2 lbs of meth he's got some money going :icon_glas

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I'll admit, I was a member of Swivel Chair Patrol and it did have it's clowns but overall it had a lot of good stuff. It gave me my first exposure to anything military. When I flew out of Bay Bridge in Stevensville, MD, they used to fly for traffic all the time but never made any radio calls and they would always do their own thing. After a couple close calls in the pattern I think they changed their tune.