• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Funny Air New Zealand Ad

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I always thought Aussies were good looking broads. I'll have to give their kiwi cousins a look too, after seeing this...

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
That took me two passes to figure out...of course the day of hot stewardesses has passed along with the sixties...now we are left with stewardesses from the sixties and gay "flight attendants" with bad attitudes. That and joining the 'mile high club' is now a felony...

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Wait what? Sex on a plane is a felony? The terrorists HAVE won, then...

BREAK

I would certainly pay a premium with body-painted staff on my airline that looked like THOSE chicks...

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I sure hope United, AA, Delta, et al, don't go with the painted uniforms....ewe....

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
...of course the day of hot stewardesses has passed along with the sixties...now we are left with stewardesses from the sixties and gay "flight attendants" with bad attitudes...

True in the States, but overseas airlines still definitely believe in the "hot stewardesses draw customers" philosophy. BA tends toward the slightly-older-still-hot MILF-y types, Iceland Air had these Viking broads. Emirates gets very good-looking Euro ladies; not the sort of job a proper Muslim woman has, after all. Ethiopian's stews were stacked (imagine Marilyn Monroe if she were black).

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I think P-3s should have civilian contracted female stewardesses of the hottest kind. Just a thought.

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
I think P-3s should have civilian contracted female stewardesses of the hottest kind. Just a thought.

Maybe not P-3's, but does anyone remember the tall stacked blonde stewardess that used to be on the charter DC-3 from AUTEC to NAS Jax in the 80's? It took her all of about 10 seconds to put about 20 sailors in their place (me included). I used to pray for the C-130 to break, just to ride that plane.

(with my luck she was probably one of A-4's ex-wives)

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
That took me two passes to figure out...of course the day of hot stewardesses has passed along with the sixties...now we are left with stewardesses from the sixties and gay "flight attendants" with bad attitudes. That and joining the 'mile high club' is now a felony...

Ummmm, not if you are flying your own little Cessna in turbulence with the autopilot on :eek:

5,280 MSL or above counts :D