• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Funny Acronyms!

Super18Ordie

F/A-18 Ordnanceman
SimpleMind said:
Didn't imagine I'd see someone post SMIB on here...classic! Had lunch with SMIB commander once in Leonardtown. He made sure I knew it too...lol

What do you think of the area Super? It's one of the most beautiful places I've seen....just wish the houses and land weren't so expensive.

Its not that bad, I live over in the Calvert County area so the rent is not so high. The girls on the other hand, Ive gone SMIBing a few times with the local indeginous species and gave up and found myself an out of towner girl whos daddy is a hinge head stationed here, but enough threadjacking here are some classics

Navy-Never Again Volunteer Yourself
Marine-My @ss rides in Navy Equipment
BT (As in the old rate Boiler Technician)-Barely Trainable
ATD-(Undesignated Airman go to this program)-Aviation Training Definciancy

Texan

Why enemy pilots dont sleep well
BDIE - pronounced like bidet (the thing next to the toilet) - Big Dick In the Ear - used when a student is hearing but not comprehending what's being said.

i.e. "My stud and his BDIE will be back with us shortly"

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Barnard1425 said:
To any non-aviator types who get sent to Guam:

G ive
U p
A nd
M asturbate

I have no idea if this is true or not, but it is funny.

This is exactly what my Dad, who was stationed there in the late 60s-early 70s, numerous times, said it stands for, so there's one verified source. :D

I think that might have been where his alcoholism started, for lack of something better to do.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
GUAM:
Barnard1425 said:
G ive
U p
A nd
M asturbate

I have no idea if this is true or not, but it is funny.

Oh, it's all too true .... trust me on this one .... :skull_125

tspell314

Morty07
One all the punk a$$ wisconsin bums would call us for going to the Dells and stealing their women...FIBS...Fvckin Illinois B@stards.
P.S.-Packers suck...Go Bears

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
BurghGuy said:
MARIO - Married A RIO
MACHO - Married A Cheap HO

Both callsigns.

That reminds me of a male ECMO that married a Female ECMO...

DOPE: Dependent Of Prowler ECMO