• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Funeral Uniform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Lots of proud moments being a Midshipman, but one of the tops was when I had the oppourtunity to command a sword detail for a navy wedding.

For that occasion we were invited and were apart of the ceremony so we were wearing chokers (which were unceremoniously taken away from afterwards :().

Rule of thumb is to ask if you are not sure, you dont wanna show up and and have the groom say WTF and your response be "the internet told me it was okay" all sorts of considerations go into the wedding and thats one thing the groom and bride will want to plan around.

Although if you just plan on being a wedding crasher...
View attachment 2789

Purdue

Chicks Dig Rotors...
pilot
raptor10 said:
Lots of proud moments being a Midshipman, but one of the tops was when I had the oppourtunity to command a sword detail for a navy wedding.

For that occasion we were invited and were apart of the ceremony so we were wearing chokers (which were unceremoniously taken away from afterwards :().

Rule of thumb is to ask if you are not sure, you dont wanna show up and and have the groom say WTF and your response be "the internet told me it was okay" all sorts of considerations go into the wedding and thats one thing the groom and bride will want to plan around.

Although if you just plan on being a wedding crasher...
View attachment 2789

This thread can die now... I tracked down the Chaps and asked him, he said working whites, and that's what I wore.

Thank you all for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.