• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fun Meter no longer pegged

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Sounds like superior knowledges is what's needed.

Brett

Put your hand up and they may have a sweet IA billet for you in their forward deployed IED Task Force

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
S.O.B. said:
WOW! SIPERNET :confused: What’s that? I’m just a dumb Helicopter Pilot. Could you tell me and then kill me? I wan't to know that bad. :eek:

P.S. The truck driving thing was a joke. Seriously, best of luck.

Sounds like your intel weenie is holding out on you...they live on SIPRNET

S.O.B.

pilot
S.O.B. said:
WOW! SIPERNET :confused: What’s that? I’m just a dumb Helicopter Pilot. Could you tell me and then kill me? I wan't to know that bad. :eek:

P.S. The truck driving thing was a joke. Seriously, best of luck.

I guess that was a failed attempt at sarcasm.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
heyjoe said:
Put your hand up and they may have a sweet IA billet for you in their forward deployed IED Task Force
I already put my name in that hat but was told that my superior knowledges were needed elsewhere.

Brett

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
I already put my name in that hat but was told that my superior knowledges were needed elsewhere.

Brett

WTI's too valuable? That is what it seemed like on the list.......:confused:

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Flash said:
WTI's too valuable? That is what it seemed like on the list.......:confused:
WTI? How dare you! Don't you know I hate Marines? ;) Anyway, you'd think they would want some weapons school folks out that way, but they're apparently keeping all of us in reserve.

Brett

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
WTI? How dare you! Don't you know I hate Marines? ;) Anyway, you'd think they would want some weapons school folks out that way, but they're apparently keeping all of us in reserve.

Brett

I noticed one PTI (happy now....:icon_smil) at the very top of the list but someone said he had pissed some people off, don't know the story behind that :confused: . Anyways, I did notice a lack of representation from the patch wearing mafia. I was kind of curious about that, especially since one of the guys who was tagged from my work (and then pulled like me) was a sub guy with no background in EW. He was in shock when he found out he was on the list, to put it lightly.....Why would they tag him and not a bright young PTI? I did notice they got a few people whose commitments were up soon and had dropped their papers, don't let the door hit you on the way out.......:confused:

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Flash said:
I noticed one PTI (happy now....:icon_smil) at the very top of the list but someone said he had pissed some people off, don't know the story behind that :confused: . Anyways, I did notice a lack of representation from the patch wearing mafia. I was kind of curious about that, especially since one of the guys who was tagged from my work (and then pulled like me) was a sub guy with no background in EW. He was in shock when he found out he was on the list, to put it lightly.....Why would they tag him and not a bright young PTI? I did notice they got a few people whose commitments were up soon and had dropped their papers, don't let the door hit you on the way out.......:confused:
Some of the stuff is teaching EW 101 to Army guys (I think I'd rather masturbate with a cheese grater), so anyone who knows what a sine wave is probably qualifies there. Otherwise, it's all SIPR/high side stuff. EAWS' site should have some good info.

Brett