• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FULL DISCLOSURE - Does HSV 2 (Genital Herpes) Disqualify from Marine Flight school

Status
Not open for further replies.

81montedriver

pilot
It may keep you from getting laid is the first thing that pops into my head. Next, it's not Marine flight school. Flight school for all Navy and Marines is through the Navy.

Before you have anymore diarrhea of the mouth, anybody with wings under their name has earned them in real life and has done a thing or two in the military.

The_Pants

Ok well I apologize for not being 100% knowledgeable, I am still learning and not even a candidate at OCS yet, so cut me a break. But anyways I did find the answer and no thanks to anyone's reply except for Gastordev who pointed me in the right direction. If this forum is to maintain a sense of professionalism, respect, and information than I would suggest keeping the bullshit to a mere minimum. Anyone who has wings or has done a thing or two in the military would be more respectful for those who are seeking the same career path.

BackOrdered

Contributor
Ok well I apologize for not being 100% knowledgeable, I am still learning and not even a candidate at OCS yet, so cut me a break. But anyways I did find the answer and no thanks to anyone's reply except for Gastordev who pointed me in the right direction. If this forum is to maintain a sense of professionalism, respect, and information than I would suggest keeping the bullshit to a mere minimum. Anyone who has wings or has done a thing or two in the military would be more respectful for those who are seeking the same career path.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor

I'm so glad we have your opinions on bullshit to correct our professionalism . . . Especially since all we know is you're from texas and have herpes . . .

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor

Screenname is "The_Pants" and he's asking about having herpes, the irony is too awesome....

Grow some thicker skin or you are gonna have a real tough time.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

81montedriver

pilot

You're not going to write to your local senator now and tell on us are you?

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If this forum is to maintain a sense of professionalism, respect, and information than I would suggest keeping the bullshit to a mere minimum. Anyone who has wings or has done a thing or two in the military would be more respectful for those who are seeking the same career path.
1. Your original post (my friend's brother's cousin's acquaintance has... blah, blah... ), indicated a serious lack of candor.
2. You didn't even bother to put anything but TEXAS in your AW Profile (which was locked)?
3. Professionalism? What could possibly qualify you to make that comment, your HS diploma?
4. Respect is not necessarily given freely, it must be earned. You're heading in the wrong direction.
5. Changing your avatar 'handle' didn't help... you remain who you are.

Summation: You are in over your head, on a website of respected professionals. You have uncoolly managed to damage your credibility. Suggest you start over (with a bit more professionalism, respect and... gasp, sense of humor), or take your show "on the road"!:rolleyes:
*OBTW, good luck on your medical problem.
BzB

Bevo16

pilot

Keep the blood pressure down dude. You don't want to have a flare up.

bert

Enjoying the real world
pilot
Contributor
Here is some practical advice: ask a mod (politely, mind you) to edit your name out of this thread for you:

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
Sure this isn't one of the founding members of a another Naval Aviation themed website - you know, just stopping by for a visit/punk/joke. I mean, c'mon, it's gotta be that right? This dude can't be real....

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Sure this isn't one of the founding members of a another Naval Aviation themed website - you know, just stopping by for a visit/punk/joke. I mean, c'mon, it's gotta be that right? This dude can't be real....

You think highly of yourself, I don't think they're going to come over and troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.