• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Friend in jail in Dubi

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
I can't believe she even found the police. They do a very good job of staying out of public view. I've been there three times, yet to see one cop.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Says the guy going P-3s.... ;)

haha yea i know. I'm hoping for a return to the bad old days. i think i'd rather go to europe and piss off the russians than go to iraqistan and sweat my ass off.

good thing i don't get to pick what countries we invade. Nations with sizable populations of leggy blonde women would be on my axis of evil.

snake020

Contributor
haha yea i know. I'm hoping for a return to the bad old days. i think i'd rather go to europe and piss off the russians than go to iraqistan and sweat my ass off.

good thing i don't get to pick what countries we invade. Nations with sizable populations of leggy blonde women would be on my axis of evil.

I for one would not mind invading Venezuela or any other Latin American country.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Nations with lots of hot women have little incentive to cause trouble. Why would you want to screw up a good thing? You don't see Sweden starting shit.