• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free TBS experience!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Metatarsal? I broke one of those on the washboard trail during OCS. Mine broke at the top of the foot, about 2 1/2 inches down from the ankle. It sucked. Don't sweat getting dropped, Mike Company isn't that bad (or so I've heard). Arctic Alpha! You'll be alright.

Chris

ole_kristian_michalsen@hotmail.com

Hang in there man
fight_125.gif

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I haven't gotten an e-mail in a while, and I was curious if there was even one going out anymore. I hope your alright, Taxman. Just curious. Good luck with the rest of TBS. God Bless.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
The e-mail has been discontinued because it turns out I broke my foot. I'm dropped to mike company for a few months, and will pick up where I left off with Alpha, which won't be until the end of January. Alpha company starts up this next week though, good luck to anyone who is reading this, and take care of your feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.