• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free TBS experience!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
I'm checking into TBS this upcoming thursday, and beginning training the next week. I have decided that every week of TBS I will write a journal entry, and e-mail it out to my friends who are still waiting for TBS so they can get a good idea of what to expect. Since I'm already writing the friggin e-mail, I figure I'll e-mail it out to anyone else who is interested! Go ahead and post me with your e-mail address, and I will add you to the mailing list.

Semper Fi

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
Thanx for the help. That's the next step for me, so it's been on my mind a lot.

j.w.britain@tcu.edu

jdfairman

PHROGS 4EVER
Dear Journal:
Well... this week was so much fun. We went out on Monday, and it was freakin cold. Then it started raining. We patrolled through the woods all day with full packs, then racked out for a couple hours, then it was Tuesday. Still cold and it rained again. Anyways, we did pretty much the same and it rained again. I wonder why they call it a patrol pack when you carry the full MOLLE system anyways. It was great though. I got an hour of sleep. Then Wednesday rolled around. It started snowing; then it started raining again. Anyways... Lieutenant Dickhead got his M16 stuck in his ear and had to get Lieutenant Buttmunch to pry it out with his M240G. Our instructor said that it was due to my bad leadership that Lt Dickhead didn't know that cleaning your ear canal out with your bayonet wasn't a good idea. And he doubted that I had what it took to lead an infantry platoon especially since I hadn't shined my boots immediately before going to the field for the week. Well anyways, Thursday finally rolled around and it was kind of weird because it rained BEFORE it snowed. I finally got to eat the cheese and crackers out of one of the 20 MRE's I had to pack. Wow...nothing like reconstituted cheese product to brighten your day. Lieutenant Weirdo took over as squad leader. We somehow got lost and ended up in the middle of the Demolitions Range which is weird because we are suppose to be in Training Area 16. Thats 20 clicks away. Anyways about that time the sun came up and it started raining again. What a valuable training experience.

Just kidding. The journal entry thing is a really good idea. I wish I would have had access to something like this before I went to TBS. Good luck Taxman. Semper Fi

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Question: Why don'y you post the journal on here, like Steve did with his journal. Either way, I think it's an awesome idea that you're devoting time to help others out. Good Luck.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
I slapped a little site together for you guys. I’m not going to leave it up that long, so if you see anything you like, feel free to download and remember to take free sh;t for what it’s worth. If somebody else wants to take the initiative to make their own site and add to it, more power to you. Some of this gouge sucked, and others were good, most of the gouge floats down from company to company, which will be the best way to get it. Your company commander has a lot of leeway in changing the schedule around, so keep in mind that everyone’s experience will be a bit different.
http://geocities.com/worm_hunter2000/
Semper Fi,
Worm

Status
Not open for further replies.